Thread: Zen Colorbox

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Colorbox

Thank you so much for your input. This is new to me, but digging in and I found Nu HTML Checker. I used the chrome inspect and see what you were talking about https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. Then read up, if it is invoked by document.write() is the issue. In admin I tried Dev Tools looking for document.write() nothing.

Then in Nu HTML Checker I found this:

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>↩
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/maxtemp/jscript/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>↩

So first thought is a header and in common/html_header.php I found it:

/** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**

Way out of my comfort zone here or knowledge... can this be rewritten in a link in that header file?

First download this file to my_template/jscript/jquery-1.12.0.min.js

Then put this in the header?

<script type="text/javascript" src="my_template/jscript/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"></script>

It says it is for CDN for JQuery core, Not sure what that is...?

Again thank you!

Making notes here of what I try so others can follow. Hope to help someone else. :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBodine View Post
    Thank you so much for your input. This is new to me, but digging in and I found Nu HTML Checker. I used the chrome inspect and see what you were talking about https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. Then read up, if it is invoked by document.write() is the issue. In admin I tried Dev Tools looking for document.write() nothing.

Then in Nu HTML Checker I found this:

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>↩
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/maxtemp/jscript/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>↩

So first thought is a header and in common/html_header.php I found it:

?>

<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

<?php
    /**

Way out of my comfort zone here or knowledge... can this be rewritten in a link in that header file?

First download this file to my_template/jscript/jquery-1.12.0.min.js

Then put this in the header?

<script type="text/javascript" src="my_template/jscript/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"></script>

It says it is for CDN for JQuery core, Not sure what that is...?

Again thank you!

Making notes here of what I try so others can follow. Hope to help someone else. :)
    Ok so, first off, the jquery file(s) are considered recommended to be attempted remotely rather than locally, secondly the issue is (if hadn't figured it out yet) is that it seems that jquery-1.*7*.0 is being loaded instead of something at least more recent.. You can find where that file is referenced by using the tools->developers tool kit and searching all files (lower row of search tools) for the content I posted before (in part or whole). That should result in finding one or more files that are related to the mobile/tablet files where this issue is occurring.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

You could try renaming: includes/templates/maxtemp/jscript/jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js such that it does not begin with jscript and see what happens... be prepared to rename it back as some of the other javascript software may not work on the newer 1.12 version that is also loaded.

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc12345678,

THANK YOU!!!

I did rename that file, it worked. I followed through completing a purchase too. But if you don't mind explaining, I am not clear on how you knew it was the jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js file?

In chrome inspect I am seeing the warning on the jquery-1.12.0.min.js. What did you use to see that there was an issue with jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js?

?>

<?php
    /**

I appreciate the time you have spent guiding me, and hope others benefit from this thread. Do you have a donation button somewhere? I would like to buy you a drink or two :)

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBodine View Post
    Hi mc12345678,

THANK YOU!!!

I did rename that file, it worked. I followed through completing a purchase too. But if you don't mind explaining, I am not clear on how you knew it was the jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js file?

In chrome inspect I am seeing the warning on the jquery-1.12.0.min.js. What did you use to see that there was an issue with jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js?

?>

<?php
    /**

I appreciate the time you have spent guiding me, and hope others benefit from this thread. Do you have a donation button somewhere? I would like to buy you a drink or two :)

Thanks again!
    If you take a look back at post 259, from a desktop computer I was able to suggest to the store that I was on a mobile (or was it laptop) device so that the page would be displayed/presented with the same issues as seen on a mobile. While doing so, I kept an eye on the console section of the browser debug tools. Tada, said it had an issue with access 1.7.1, so... might as well try to turn it off. :)

As with most that have a signature with their post, mine (eventually) leads to what was desired to offer, though primarily I have a dot com site associated with my username.

Anyways, yes, I hope others (when they find this discussion) will be able to address their related issue(s), as well.

Plugin Contributions

Found it - Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I note that when the product name has a word in quotation marks, this causes a problem with the title tag being prematurely closed.

in tpl_modules_main_product_image.php
    <script type="text/javascript"><!--document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . zen_colorbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="' . $rel . '" class="' . "nofollow" . '" title="' . addslashes($products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    I changed to
    <script type="text/javascript"><!--document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . zen_colorbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="' . $rel . '" class="' . "nofollow" . '" title="' . htmlspecialchars($products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    which made things ok.

Does anyone have this plugin on github to manage issues and updates?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I note that when the product name has a word in quotation marks, this causes a problem with the title tag being prematurely closed.

in tpl_modules_main_product_image.php

I changed to

which made things ok.

Does anyone have this plugin on github to manage issues and updates?
    https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-colorbox

And already queued I thought as discussed: https://github.com/mc12345678/zen-colorbox/issues/11
    Last edited by mc12345678; 6 Aug 2018 at 08:30 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ha, ha...I can hardly remember that! Too much else going on.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

There is an issue with Colorbox causing SitemapXML admin page to only show the Upgrade button.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....64#post1351164
    Steve

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast