Plugin Contributions

Default ShipStation.com Integration

1.3.8a

What amazing software - great support too.

However, It seems that last_modified is not being populated in the XML for many orders. When batch status updating, or single order updating. Default is NULL for TABLE_ORDERS

Anyone run into this before?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ShipStation.com Integration

In order to work with our customized store, they have suggested running this in the "install sql patches" to make sure it is correct.

$orders_query = " SELECT * FROM ". TABLE_ORDERS ." WHERE orders_id >'0' and orders_status = '20' "

Though I get a failed error. What looks wrong here? I have tried a few variations to no avail.

On the command line this works for me... select * from orders where orders_id > 0 and orders_status = 20

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sbbemn View Post
    In order to work with our customized store, they have suggested running this in the "install sql patches" to make sure it is correct.

$orders_query = " SELECT * FROM ". TABLE_ORDERS ." WHERE orders_id >'0' and orders_status = '20' "

Though I get a failed error. What looks wrong here? I have tried a few variations to no avail.

On the command line this works for me... select * from orders where orders_id > 0 and orders_status = 20
    Try

$orders_query = "SELECT * FROM ". TABLE_ORDERS ." WHERE orders_id>0 AND orders_status=20";

OR

$orders_query = "SELECT * FROM `orders` WHERE `orders_id`>0 AND `orders_status`=20";

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the input. When running the original suggestion from ShipStation in the SQL patch, I get a pink banner at the top with "Failed."

With the previous suggested code, I get a 1064 syntax error with "1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the...."

Though I am confused as to why I am told to execute this in the install SQL patches page. Shouldn't this be a query coded in the shipstation php page?

Plugin Contributions

The statement you say the provided cannot be run in "install sql patches" because it is a PHP statement, and not an SQL statement. It's just assigning a string to a PHP variable $orders_query. It doesn't do anything with a database at this point and it can't be run as an SQL command. Furthermore, a SQL SELECT command won't change anything; it will only retrieve values from the database for you. I'm not familiar with ShipStation, so I wouldn't know how the result would allow you to "make sure it is correct". Furthermore, nothing has to be run in "install sql patches". You can do everything from whatever command line you use directly.