Thread: ReCaptcha help

Plugin Contributions

Default ReCaptcha help

Zen Cart version 1.50. I installed recaptcha and everything seemed to be working properly. Then I decided to look at the options to change the color of my theme

Admin->Configuration->reCAPTCHA Options

When I click on the above link, the My Store page is being loaded, not the reCptcha Options page.

Any idea why this is happening? Can anybody help me?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ReCaptcha help

This would be caused by the configuration group id not being set correctly for the ReCaptcha menu. When you click on the link and look at the url you will notice something like configuration.php?gID=12. Somehow the module must have registered the wrong group id. To find the correct id for the menu, you can use the query:
    Code:
    SELECT @gid := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title='reCAPTCHA' LIMIT 1;
    UPDATE admin_pages SET page_params = CONCAT('gID=', @gid) WHERE language_key='BOX_TOOLS_RECAPTCHA'
    Use the Install SQL Patches menu under the tools menu to execute the query above. This should hopefully fix the menu link.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you pickupman! It worked beautifully just as you hoped it would. Thank you for getting back to me so fast. I really appreciate your help!

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same issue however this code doesn't solve the issue for me.
    is there something more i should to the code?

Plugin Contributions

for it to work on one of my sites i must manually type in admin/configuration.php?gID=33
    for another the page comes up blank.
    for both the reCAPTCHA Options doesn't work.
    its funny because my first two sites it went perfect and my sites are basically all the same.

Plugin Contributions

I got it when i use the url 32 instead of 33 it works.
    i still want to fix the drop down button though any insight???

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by valsurfer101 View Post
    I got it when i use the url 32 instead of 33 it works.
    i still want to fix the drop down button though any insight???
    The query I posted above should work to correct the issue when the admin page is registered incorrectly. Otherwise you have manual edit the entry in the database use the command line or phpMyAdmin or the like. It's in the admin_pages table.

Plugin Contributions

okay thanks ill have to do it manually then

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this on my site, and the page (with ReCaptcha disabled) is here: http://williamsstore.com/market/inde...age=contact_us
    When I enable it, the form looks like the attached screen capture. My sideboxes disappear, it loses formatting and doesn't display ReCaptcha at all. This is latest ZenCart 1.5 with ReCaptcha I just downloaded today. Screenshot is from Firefox but I tried IE and Chrome with same results.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by eggmedia View Post
    I just installed this on my site, and the page (with ReCaptcha disabled) is here: http://williamsstore.com/market/inde...age=contact_us
    When I enable it, the form looks like the attached screen capture. My sideboxes disappear, it loses formatting and doesn't display ReCaptcha at all. This is latest ZenCart 1.5 with ReCaptcha I just downloaded today. Screenshot is from Firefox but I tried IE and Chrome with same results.
    Check your error log files. This shouldn't be affecting your side columns. I could see if it wasn't displaying the right column. The code in the left column is loaded before the module is displayed in the middle.
    Is the configuration options properly set in the admin panel under Configuration->reCaptcha? Is this a live site, or could you enable the module so I could see the source html?