Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default COWOA (for ZC v1.5.x)

This is for Zen Cart v1.5.x
    This is the NEW thread for the latest version COWOA Updated and Combined for Zen Cart v1.5.x.

If you are using Zen Cart v1.3.x:
    Please DO NOT post questions regarding the v1.3.x versions of this add-on in this support thread.
    Questions regarding the v1.3.x versions of this add-on should be directed to this support thread HERE:http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...d-and-Combined

I'm not providing any support for this add-on I'm just being a good zen cart member and opening another thread for the updated version of COWOA....

COWOA is in the plugins area here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1416
    Last edited by swguy; 12 Jun 2012 at 12:29 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: COWOA Updated and Combined for ZC v1.5.x

Thanks for updating this mod. I was in the process of putting this on a customers site when you open the support thread. I'm installing on 1.5 and while most of the updates were clearly marked, one file had substantial differences that didn't seem to be related to COWOA. I think the includes/classes/order.php that's been modified is a 1.3.9h file but it's included in the files for 1.5. I've merged the 1.5 changes into the COWOA file but I haven't installed on the website yet. Do you have the correct file for 1.5?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Thanks for updating this mod. I was in the process of putting this on a customers site when you open the support thread. I'm installing on 1.5 and while most of the updates were clearly marked, one file had substantial differences that didn't seem to be related to COWOA. I think the includes/classes/order.php that's been modified is a 1.3.9h file but it's included in the files for 1.5. I've merged the 1.5 changes into the COWOA file but I haven't installed on the website yet. Do you have the correct file for 1.5?
    Check your PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that file. I've got it installed and it's working fine as long as I use the unmodified admin/orders.php file. If I use the one supplied when I click edit on an order I get the following error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in .../zencart/admin/orders.php on line 289.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Thanks for that file. I've got it installed and it's working fine as long as I use the unmodified admin/orders.php file. If I use the one supplied when I click edit on an order I get the following error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in .../zencart/admin/orders.php on line 289.
    What MySQL server version are you running? I have this installed on my test site and I don't get this problem. Look in your cache folder and show the Debug Error Log.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    What MySQL server version are you running? I have this installed on my test site and I don't get this problem. Look in your cache folder and show the Debug Error Log.
    I'm looking to add this to a new site and started merging the files... The first one, admin/orders.php looks like it is missing a "}" to close off the added line around 188
    PHP Code:
    if ($check_status->fields['COWOA_order'] != 1)  { 
    I think the closing "}" should be placed on line 210, the line just before
    PHP Code:
    // PayPal Trans ID, if any 
    ... Can you confirm if this is correct? Comparing to a fresh install of zencart v1.5, using the latest 2.0c4 version of the mod. Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Just finished getting the mod installed... there are several install files with discrepancies from the core files, possibly 1.3.9 files as another user suggested?

A few issues cropped up from preliminary testing:

(1) Couldn't log out of a COWOA account after checkout (have forced logoff enabled). Pages display the Log In link as though no account is logged in, but clicking the link goes directly to the account page for the COWOA account.

(2) After the original order confirmation email, subsequent order updates mailed to COWOA accounts have a link to the "account history" page, which requires a log in, rather than the "order lookup" page.

(3) After doing a sucessful order lookup with a COWOA account, adding an item to the cart breaks the shipping estimator. Also, clicking "checkout" goes directly to the COWOA checkout page without showing the account create/log-in page. On the shipping options page a blank address is entered (just a "," in the third line) -- presumably the reason for the broken shipping estimates.

(4) Having some major delays loading pages when testing the COWOA functionality. This may be a server issue, though they only seem to occur in IE9. Haven't noticed in either FF or chrome.

Certainly appreciate the contribution, just wanted to point out a couple install issues I had.
    Last edited by shinypenguin; 15 Jun 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Although I am not a php coder I too found the error you mentioned at or around line 289.
    I ran the file through an on-line php syntax checker at Syntax Check

I added the closing curly brace as suggested in line 210, there was a blank line there just waiting for something?

Ran the file through the on-line checker again and got an all clear on any syntax errors. I hope this fixes the issue.
    I also discovered that on line 373 the doc type is; HTML 4.01

Code:
    <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?> >
    Should that not be:

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
    As it is in the Store side html_header.php. again not that I really know much, just pointing out what I see and asking if it's right.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBoyle View Post
    Although I am not a php coder I too found the error you mentioned at or around line 289.
    I ran the file through an on-line php syntax checker at Syntax Check

I added the closing curly brace as suggested in line 210, there was a blank line there just waiting for something?

Ran the file through the on-line checker again and got an all clear on any syntax errors. I hope this fixes the issue.

Code:
    Should that not be:

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    As it is in the Store side html_header.php. again not that I really know much, just pointing out what I see and asking if it's right.
    This has been fix in COWOA Version 2.1. Thank you two for bring this up.

Code:
    Should that not be:

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    If you open up a fresh zen cart v1.5.0 admin orders.php file you will see the code is right.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shinypenguin View Post
    Just finished getting the mod installed... there are several install files with discrepancies from the core files, possibly 1.3.9 files as another user suggested?

A few issues cropped up from preliminary testing:

(1) Couldn't log out of a COWOA account after checkout (have forced logoff enabled). Pages display the Log In link as though no account is logged in, but clicking the link goes directly to the account page for the COWOA account.

(2) After the original order confirmation email, subsequent order updates mailed to COWOA accounts have a link to the "account history" page, which requires a log in, rather than the "order lookup" page.

(3) After doing a sucessful order lookup with a COWOA account, adding an item to the cart breaks the shipping estimator. Also, clicking "checkout" goes directly to the COWOA checkout page without showing the account create/log-in page. On the shipping options page a blank address is entered (just a "," in the third line) -- presumably the reason for the broken shipping estimates.

(4) Having some major delays loading pages when testing the COWOA functionality. This may be a server issue, though they only seem to occur in IE9. Haven't noticed in either FF or chrome.

Certainly appreciate the contribution, just wanted to point out a couple install issues I had.
    Thanks for pointing them out.

Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast