Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
If you open up a fresh zen cart v1.5.0 admin orders.php file you will see the code is right.
I was just going by the main html_header.php file. was just wondering that's all, linking it to the other issue and badarac pointing out that the orders.php looked like it was a modified 1.3.9h file.
As stated just a learner and trying to learn.

Can I ask another question
When I was running the sql update it threw up a couple of errors: 1 of them probably cause I already have Fast and Easy installed (duplicate column names)
The other was related to the CONCAT('gID=',@configuration_group_id) copied direct from the sql file in the zencart 1.5 mods at the bottom of the file.
phpmyadmin returned an error stating page_params could not be NULL. And on looking in to my admin area COWOA config was 1, sitting in the wrong place on the menu and 2. had not settings with in the page. I had to manually set the gID= (in my case to 42) and all was good with the configuration menu showing in the correct place and now with the setting showing up.

I as I not knowledgeable in sql, as well as php. Finding answers and solutions takes me hours.
My question is, was it something I did or could this also need looked at for the next release?
The page_params for the menu location was gID=@configuration_group_id before I changed it manually.

Thanks again, it is always good to learn.