Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: COWOA Updated and Combined for ZC v1.5.x

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    If you don't merge tpl_main_page.php, the option for turning off sideboxes during checkout will not work.
    If you don't merge tpl_header.php, the Logoff and My Account will display when users are checking out without an account.
    Has anyone successfully merged the cowoa tpl_main_page.php file with same file in westminster_ new template.

Every time I try I get Syntax errors but am unable to fix them.

If you need additional info just let me know.

Thanks,

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Strange problem using cowoa 2.7

Setup:
    Zencart 1.55e
    Westminster_New latest version for 1.55
    cowoa 2.7

With Cowoa Activated when I try to login, When the page is displayed it automatically scrolls down to the Return Customer login section with the cursor automatically in the email address box. If the customer wants to order without an account they must manually go to the top of the page and might not even be aware that this option is available.

To see this go to: http://sashaspetproducts.com/index.php?main_page=login

This is not a browser or cookie problem since I tested it with three different browsers and two different IP addresses.

Anybody got any ideas??

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fjbern1943 View Post
    Strange problem using cowoa 2.7

Setup:
    Zencart 1.55e
    Westminster_New latest version for 1.55
    cowoa 2.7

With Cowoa Activated when I try to login, When the page is displayed it automatically scrolls down to the Return Customer login section with the cursor automatically in the email address box. If the customer wants to order without an account they must manually go to the top of the page and might not even be aware that this option is available.

To see this go to: http://sashaspetproducts.com/index.php?main_page=login

This is not a browser or cookie problem since I tested it with three different browsers and two different IP addresses.

Anybody got any ideas??

Frank
    Log in page has an autofocus on the email line which is why its getting the courser first. You can remove it.
    Code:
    'email_address', '', 'size="18" id="login-email-address" autofocus placeholder="

COWOA is not normally active on the login page if the cart is empty, but show during checkout with a full cart. Basically there’s nothing for COWOA to do when the cart is empty.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if I can swap position of COWOA box to the top of New/Returning Customers Part?

Current:

Wanted To Be:

It seems I found code where the page generated...

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_login_default.php 18695 2011-05-04 05:24:19Z drbyte $
     * @version $Id: Integrated COWOA v2.4  - 2007 - 2013
     */
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="loginDefault">

<h1 id="loginDefaultHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE?></h1>

<?php if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?>

<?php if ( USE_SPLIT_LOGIN_MODE == 'True' || $ec_button_enabled) { ?>
    <!--BOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <!-- BOF COWOA 1 of 2 -->
    <h3><?php echo TEXT_STANDARD_ACCOUNT_HEADING?></h3>
    <!-- EOF COWOA 1 of 2 -->
    <fieldset class="floatingBox back">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></legend>
    <?php // ** BEGIN PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <?php 
    if ($ec_button_enabled) { ?>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT?></div>

<div class="center"><?php require(DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_MODULES 'payment/paypal/tpl_ec_button.php'); ?></div>
    <hr />
    <?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_DIVIDER?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    <?php 
    // ** END PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT'''SSL')); ?>
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CREATE_ACCOUNTBUTTON_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ALT'name="registrationButton"'); ?></div>
    </form>
    </fieldset>

<fieldset class="floatingBox forward">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></legend>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('login'zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN'action=process''SSL'), 'post''id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="login-email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address''''size="18" id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-password"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password''''size="18" id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_LOGINBUTTON_LOGIN_ALT); ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back important"><?php echo '<a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN'''SSL') . '">' TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN '</a>'?></div>
    </form>
    </fieldset>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php

if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) { ?>
    <!-- BOF COWOA 2 of 2 -->
    <?php if (COWOA_STATUS == 'true') { ?>  
    <h3><?php echo TEXT_COWOA_HEADING?></h3>
        <fieldset>
        <legend><?php echo COWOA_HEADING?></legend>
        <?php echo TEXT_RATHER_COWOA?>
        <div class="buttonRow forward">
        <?php echo "<a href=\"" zen_href_link(FILENAME_NO_ACCOUNT'''SSL') . "\">"?>
        <?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUEBUTTON_CONTINUE_ALT); ?></a></div>
        <br class="clearBoth" />
        </fieldset>
      <?php ?>
    <!-- EOF COWOA 2 of 2-->  
    <?php ?>
    <!--EOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <?php } else { ?>
    <!--BOF normal login-->
    <?php

if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div class="advisory"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART?></div>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    <?php 
    echo zen_draw_form('login'zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN'action=process''SSL'), 'post''id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER?></legend>

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-password"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_password') . ' id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('securityToken'$_SESSION['securityToken']); ?>
    </fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_LOGINBUTTON_LOGIN_ALT); ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back important"><?php echo '<a href="' zen_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN'''SSL') . '">' TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN '</a>'?></div>
    </form>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create_account'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT'''SSL'), 'post''onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);" id="createAccountForm"') . zen_draw_hidden_field('action''process') . zen_draw_hidden_field('email_pref_html''email_format'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER?></legend>

<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION?></div>

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_create_account.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_create_account.php'); ?>

</fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_SUBMITBUTTON_SUBMIT_ALT); ?></div>
    </form>
    <!--EOF normal login-->
    <?php ?>
    </div>
    It seems that
    PHP Code:
    part is the where the box for COWOA trigger... and it's under the IF statement, since it seems to show only when there is content in cart...

I wonder if I can just move move whole thing up (with IF statement)... to get the appearance I wanted or I have to adjust IF statement blocks around?

-PanZC2020

Plugin Contributions

So I somehow managed to do it, modified on tpl_login_default.php file (in /includes/templates/[TEMPLATE NAME]/templates)

By moving whole block of the COWOA 2 of 2 up... along with the IF statement where it check cart empty or not...

PHP Code:
    <?php 

<fieldset>
        <?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUEBUTTON_CONTINUE_ALT); ?></a></div>
        <br class="clearBoth" />
        </fieldset>
      <?php ?>
    <!-- EOF COWOA 2 of 2-->  
    <?php ?>
    So the file became this way...

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     */
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="loginDefault">

<h1 id="loginDefaultHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE?></h1>

<?php if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?>

<?php if ( USE_SPLIT_LOGIN_MODE == 'True' || $ec_button_enabled) { ?>
    <!--BOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->

<?php

<fieldset>
        <br class="clearBoth" />
        </fieldset>
      <?php ?>
    <!-- EOF COWOA 2 of 2-->  
    <?php ?>

<!-- BOF COWOA 1 of 2 -->
    <h3><?php echo TEXT_STANDARD_ACCOUNT_HEADING?></h3>
    <!-- EOF COWOA 1 of 2 -->

<fieldset class="floatingBox back">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></legend>
    <?php // ** BEGIN PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <?php 
    if ($ec_button_enabled) { ?>

<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT?></div>

<div class="center"><?php require(DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_MODULES 'payment/paypal/tpl_ec_button.php'); ?></div>
    <hr />
    <?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_DIVIDER?>
    <?php 
    ?>
    <?php 
    // ** END PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT'''SSL')); ?>
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CREATE_ACCOUNTBUTTON_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ALT'name="registrationButton"'); ?></div>
    </form>
    </fieldset>

<fieldset class="floatingBox forward">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></legend>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('login'zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN'action=process''SSL'), 'post''id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address''''size="18" id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password''''size="18" id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

</form>
    </fieldset>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<!--EOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <?php } else { ?>
    <!--BOF normal login-->
    <?php

if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div class="advisory"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART?></div>
    <?php

}
    ?>
    <?php 
    echo zen_draw_form('login'zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN'action=process''SSL'), 'post''id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER?></legend>
                                                                                                                                            sqqqqq                                                
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_email_address''40') . ' id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_password') . ' id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('securityToken'$_SESSION['securityToken']); ?>
    </fieldset>

</form>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create_account'zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT'''SSL'), 'post''onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);" id="createAccountForm"') . zen_draw_hidden_field('action''process') . zen_draw_hidden_field('email_pref_html''email_format'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER?></legend>

<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION?></div>

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_create_account.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_create_account.php'); ?>

</fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_SUBMITBUTTON_SUBMIT_ALT); ?></div>
    </form>
    <!--EOF normal login-->
    <?php ?>
    </div>
    I will keep update if there is any problems.

-PanZC2020

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PanZC2020 View Post
    So I somehow managed to do it, modified on tpl_login_default.php file (in /includes/templates/[TEMPLATE NAME]/templates)

By moving whole block of the COWOA 2 of 2 up... along with the IF statement where it check cart empty or not...

So the file became this way...

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     */
    ?>
    I will keep update if there is any problems.

-PanZC2020
    I see you are using COWOA v2.4... in version 2.7 this was changed so COWOA was on top of the split page.. not sure what's in the download, github is the v2.7 which has not been updated for over 2 years.

I use COWAA so didn't catch the version issue until now.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

I'm looking for something a bit different, wondering if anyone has done that,

Instead of allowing "guest" checkout (where no account is created) I want to skip the "account creation" step, customer will add to cart, proceed to checkout, will be prompted to enter email and billing/shipping address, when customer completes the order an account will automatically be created using the entered details and perhaps a temporary password emailed to the customer.

TIA!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    I'm looking for something a bit different, wondering if anyone has done that,

Instead of allowing "guest" checkout (where no account is created) I want to skip the "account creation" step, customer will add to cart, proceed to checkout, will be prompted to enter email and billing/shipping address, when customer completes the order an account will automatically be created using the entered details and perhaps a temporary password emailed to the customer.

TIA!
    What your asking is already done in standard COWOA behavior, with the exception that the password is created and encrypted during the database edits.. You would have to capture the password before encryption to email it.

With COWAA, a password field is offered during shipping/billing user info gathering, if password added then account is knowingly created by the customer… standard account behavior. If left blank, then COWOA side creates an account unknowingly by the customer.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    What your asking is already done in standard COWOA behavior, with the exception that the password is created and encrypted during the database edits.. You would have to capture the password before encryption to email it.

With COWAA, a password field is offered during shipping/billing user info gathering, if password added then account is knowingly created by the customer… standard account behavior. If left blank, then COWOA side creates an account unknowingly by the customer.
    In either case customer can just go to the site and hi forgot password and will get a new temporary one?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    In either case customer can just go to the site and hi forgot password and will get a new temporary one?
    As standard accounts, yes you can be there password safe.

As COWOA or Guest accounts, no they are blocked as none account holders.
    Dave

Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast