Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: French Language pack

    The update process of ZC need english phrases to be recognized.
    If you delete english, you will not be able to update your ZC in future and ran into problems.
    Stay with english as first language and french as second.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    300
    Plugin Contributions
    2

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Just a note regarding the Order status:

    Allez dans [Admin -> Localisation -> États de Commande].
    Modifiez le texte français pour chaque état (En attente, En traitement, Livrée, Mise à jour).
    "Livrée" is here open to misinterpretation. I believe that it should be changed to Expediée (i.e. Shipped).

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    69
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Have uploaded my french translation for ZC.1.5.3 in utf-8 format here: www.moduloom.t15.org

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,950
    Plugin Contributions
    309

    Default Re: French Language pack

    @gob33, would you please submit your language pack as an update to the french language pack in the plugins area?

    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=62

    Thank you!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    8,950
    Plugin Contributions
    309

    Default Re: French Language pack

    There's a German language pack for 1.5.3, but no French language pack. So I guess the Germans beat the French again. <ducks quickly>
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sunny Coast, Australia
    Posts
    3,379
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    There's a German language pack for 1.5.3, but no French language pack. So I guess the Germans beat the French again. <ducks quickly>
    LOL .... this time they got beaten by an Aussie (German born though....)

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    @gob33, would you please submit your language pack as an update to the french language pack in the plugins area?

    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=62

    Thank you!
    Highly unlikely that the author will upload this to the plugins area as he charges 10 Euro (?????) for the pack. I bet the files are showing "GNU Public License V2.0" all over.....

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    115
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Quote Originally Posted by gob33 View Post
    Have uploaded my french translation for ZC.1.5.3 in utf-8 format here: www.moduloom.t15.org
    For those who are looking for a French language pack for ZC.1.5.1 in utf-8 format:

    I've just uploaded it. (Not my own design) As soon as it's verified by Zen Cart, it will be available.

    As for 1.5.3: I'll be upgrading to 1.5.3 soon and if all goes well , I'll put in up for everyone to benefit.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    115
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Highly unlikely that the author will upload this to the plugins area as he charges 10 Euro (?????) for the pack. I bet the files are showing "GNU Public License V2.0" all over.....
    Down to 5 euro now. The site is often hanging so the risk of paying and not getting the download, stopped me for sure.

    Seeing that Zen Cart is for free and all the work done by the people who spend time on it for all of us, basic addons shouldn't be for sale out of respect for the core writers.

    Addons written for a specific customer without much use for the general ZC-shopkeeper are another story.

    Just my two cents.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sunny Coast, Australia
    Posts
    3,379
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: French Language pack

    Quote Originally Posted by Philibel View Post
    Down to 5 euro now. The site is often hanging so the risk of paying and not getting the download, stopped me for sure. Seeing that Zen Cart is for free and all the work done by the people who spend time on it for all of us, basic addons shouldn't be for sale out of respect for the core writers. Addons written for a specific customer without much use for the general ZC-shopkeeper are another story. Just my two cents.
    Agree one hundred percent

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. French language Pack problem
    By raunharman in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19 Aug 2011, 11:02 AM
  2. Language Pack (French)
    By topkalouis in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20 May 2010, 11:29 AM
  3. French language pack 1.3.8 availability
    By nuroweb in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12 Nov 2009, 12:36 AM
  4. French Language Pack
    By scottmcclean in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23 Mar 2009, 06:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR