Plugin Contributions

Default category_product_listing.php lost, where to get it

after updating to v1.5, when clicking tab Categories/Products, there is a blank page, and I found an error, it is as following:

PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/category_product_listing.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes') in /srv/www/mydomain.com/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 653

I re-downloaded the zen cart 1.5, and the file not found, anyone could give me one? Thanks a lot

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: category_product_listing.php lost, where to get it

You are misreading the error message. The error is occurring from your admin section, so you must understand that the error message is referring to files in your admin section.

And I checked:
    /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php does exist in the v1.5.0 download zip.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much, DrByte.
    It is solved

Plugin Contributions

Hi just wondering how you fixed the problem as I have the same problem with certain categories bringing up a blank page.
    Thanks

Anna
    www.toycrazy.com.au

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

A very quick search of the FAQs for "blank page" brings up this extremely valuable guidance on finding the error on your site that's causing your blank pages:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.