Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 180 of 180
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This template has not been updated for 1.5.4. I would recommend merging the tpl_product_info_display.php file included in the template package with one from a vanilla 1.5.4 install.

    See this:

    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....s-URL-handling!

    Thanks,

    Anne
    The solution offered by lat9 works

    Thanks !

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,783
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    The solution offered by lat9 works

    Thanks !
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This template has not been updated for 1.5.4. I would recommend merging the tpl_product_info_display.php file included in the template package with one from a vanilla 1.5.4 install.

    See this:

    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....s-URL-handling!

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Dear Anne,

    I want to change the template, but some of your templates (as Responsive Apparel Boutique) i read:
    DO NOT INSTALL THE PATCH IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED ONE OF OUR TEMPLATES OR HAVE RUN IT BEFORE

    How do I remove the previous patch for this template to installing the new template.
    Please give me the exact patch to remove

    Thanks,
    Mister D

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,783
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    Dear Anne,

    I want to change the template, but some of your templates (as Responsive Apparel Boutique) i read:
    DO NOT INSTALL THE PATCH IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED ONE OF OUR TEMPLATES OR HAVE RUN IT BEFORE

    How do I remove the previous patch for this template to installing the new template.
    Please give me the exact patch to remove

    Thanks,
    Mister D
    You don't need to remove the patches, just don't run them again.



    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    The solution offered by lat9 works

    Thanks !
    Dear Anne,

    will be this template compatible or updated for Zen Cart v.155 ?

    Regards
    Dario

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,783
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    Dear Anne,

    will be this template compatible or updated for Zen Cart v.155 ?

    Regards
    Dario
    I do have plans to upgrade all of the template packages, legacy and responsive, but have no completion time. I need to work on them in my free time which is very scarce right now ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I do have plans to upgrade all of the template packages, legacy and responsive, but have no completion time. I need to work on them in my free time which is very scarce right now ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Dear Anne,

    have news about this template and the v1.5.5 ?

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,783
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    Dear Anne,

    have news about this template and the v1.5.5 ?
    This template has not been upgraded. I have it on my list of to do. It would help move it to the top of the list if someone would sponsor the upgrade (not sure I can say that).

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This template has not been upgraded. I have it on my list of to do. It would help move it to the top of the list if someone would sponsor the upgrade (not sure I can say that).

    Thanks,

    Anne
    I'm not so good, but I hope you can find a good sponsor quickly ;-)

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    picaflor-azul.com
    Posts
    6,783
    Plugin Contributions
    45

    Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfly66 View Post
    I'm not so good, but I hope you can find a good sponsor quickly ;-)
    Unfortunately, I have never had any one willing to sponsor an upgrade. Everyone just wants freebies ;)

    Thanks,

    Anne
    Mobile Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Design
    Convert your zen cart easily with our Free Responsive Zen Cart Templates
    Check them out!

 

 
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Similar Threads

  1. Lavender Template Support Thread
    By kobra in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 13 May 2015, 01:00 AM
  2. Rustic Template Support Thread
    By clydejones in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 20 May 2013, 10:47 AM
  3. Turpy Template Support Thread
    By brandonturpin in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20 Feb 2012, 07:36 PM
  4. Watermelon Template Support Thread
    By LissaE in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 14 Oct 2011, 04:03 AM
  5. Wallet Template - Support Thread
    By zami in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 25 Mar 2010, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •