Plugin Contributions

Default Why can I still see my products when after setting site down for maintenance?

I recently upgraded my site from v1.3.9h to v1.5.0. At the time of upgrade, I selected to use the option not to carry over customization.

Once I have upgraded my DB and copied my files over, I was able to start my store, only missing few addon, and I am able to access my admin area and use v1.5.0 features there.

The problem starts when I tried to bring my site down for maintenance. In admin->configuration->website maintenance I changed the Down for Maintenance to True.

When I go back to my site, I see a red banner on top of the site saying "NOTICE: The website is currently Down For Maintenance to the public", however, I can still select products and purchase them as normal.

In my older version when I did this I was the Down_for_maintenance pic and was not able to do anything?

Did I missed something during the upgrade?

I appreciate your help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Why can I still see my products when after setting site down for maintenance?

Do you have your IP Address set in the Configuration ... Website Maintenance ... on the setting for:
    Down For Maintenance (exclude this IP-Address)
    This IP Address is able to access the website while it is Down For Maintenance (like webmaster)
    To enter multiple IP Addresses, separate with a comma. If you do not know your IP Address, check in the Footer of your Shop.
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Why can I still see my products when after setting site down for maintenance?

Hi Ajeh, that was it! Thanks so much for your help..

Plugin Contributions

You are most welcome ... thanks for the update on why you see your site when set to Down for Maintenance ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!