Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout is not displaying

I am in the process of installing wamp server on my laptop..... I have reached the zen cart system setup page, but I noticed a warning message saying CURL not compiled into PHP - notify server administrator. would i need to install aswell??

Plugin Contributions

Figured it, I enabled the php curl extension fixed the issue.
    I managed to install the zen cart software on the server..... I am having troubles at the moment accessing my zen cart admin panel.
    The url should http://localhost/zencart/hbadmin(renamed the admin folder)... I keep getting page not found.

I also imported my sql file on the database... is this correct?? I presume the whole purpose of installing this wamp server is to access everything on my site including the files and database.

Plugin Contributions

I can access the zen cart admin now... had to edit the configure file. Man who said this was going to easy mate. lol
    Should I upload all my files for my site to the local host area?? As in overwrite the existing files that are there??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marvinwade16 View Post
    I can access the zen cart admin now... had to edit the configure file. Man who said this was going to easy mate. lol
    Should I upload all my files for my site to the local host area?? As in overwrite the existing files that are there??
    Well done :-) trust me it's well worth the aggro. Yes load all your files into the wamp directory overwriting the standard zen files with your store files but don't forget you need to edit 2x config files to point to your wamp database. You may need to delete the .htaccess file from root folder too if you get blank pages once to try to navigate from your home page.

Plugin Contributions

Once it's all setup and working make sure you backup (copy Wamp folder to another folder) so you have a copy to fall back to should you need. You can also do database backups via the wamp phpmyadmin interface.

Plugin Contributions

Mate, I copied my site files to the wamp server - zen cart directory, but when I viewed the site online the layout of the pages all over the place... some of my headers and footers for the pages are missing. All the images for my products are not showing. Instead, there are other images of other products from a different template.

I noticed at the bottom where it says copyright. test store. Is this the reason why my website is not displaying correctly??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marvinwade16 View Post
    Mate, I copied my site files to the wamp server - zen cart directory, but when I viewed the site online the layout of the pages all over the place... some of my headers and footers for the pages are missing. All the images for my products are not showing. Instead, there are other images of other products from a different template.

I noticed at the bottom where it says copyright. test store. Is this the reason why my website is not displaying correctly??
    Hmm. Check that ALL files were downloaded when you ftp'd your site. Check that you are using a copy of your current DB as of the time you downloaded your files and your live DB. You say admin works fine yes? Login and ensure YOUR template is selected in tools, template selection. Try selecting the standard template too, does that one display the same issues? My guess is you are missing some template files that didn't download during ftp.

Plugin Contributions

I copied over the most recent copy of my sql database. My admin works fine, and I selected the correct template under template selection.
    Let me check if all the files copied over.

Plugin Contributions

This is so frustrating... I decided to install the css js loader and the fast and easy checkout files on my live hosting server until I figure out how to get my site working properly on the wamp server. I uploaded the css js loader files first, I think it installed successfully as I didn't receive any errors and I noticed some of the text on the pages changed to ariel font, and it looks more sharp. I don't know if the Java makes this happen.
    I then uploaded all the fast and easy checkout files - I forgot to mention... I merged all the files first for both installs before I uploaded the files to the server.
    Can you clarify when you merge a file, you copy the difference over to the existing file on the server?? I didn't copy over the blank spaces, just the text. Did I do this correct??

Plugin Contributions

Can you explain how you installed the fast and easy checkout, so I know where I am going wrong.
    Cheers mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast