Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 116 of 116
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,710
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    Sigh. It's always something.

    I'll note those issues on the plugin's GitHub repository and get to them real-soon-now.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,710
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Sigh. It's always something.

    I'll note those issues on the plugin's GitHub repository and get to them real-soon-now.
    FWIW, the changes associated with the correction of those unwanted PHP notices is currently staged on GitHub: https://github.com/lat9/reviews_updated.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    457
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    OMG, Thank YOU Cindy so much!!!
    All works well with the updated github files, finally No more error logs re: the guest or customer reviews and it works and looks awesome!
    Thank you from the Zen community once again . Will be sending you a cup of coffee shortly.

    On another note, is there a way to display just the month & year in the date added field that shows on the review?
    I read an Old post from Linda advising to comment out the date where you find (TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED) which will remove the date added completely, but I would like to keep displaying the Month and Year but Remove the actual Date digit if at all possible?!
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,710
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    OMG, Thank YOU Cindy so much!!!
    All works well with the updated github files, finally No more error logs re: the guest or customer reviews and it works and looks awesome!
    Thank you from the Zen community once again . Will be sending you a cup of coffee shortly.

    On another note, is there a way to display just the month & year in the date added field that shows on the review?
    I read an Old post from Linda advising to comment out the date where you find (TEXT_REVIEW_DATE_ADDED) which will remove the date added completely, but I would like to keep displaying the Month and Year but Remove the actual Date digit if at all possible?!
    Thanks for the report that the bugfix-version on GitHub is a go!

    For the display of those reviews, please open a separate thread since it's not to do with the writing of reviews, but in their after-approval display.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,710
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    I've just submitted v1.3.1 of Reviews Updated for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

    This release corrects (see GitHub issue #4) bugs introduced in v1.3.0.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,710
    Plugin Contributions
    79

    Default Re: Reviews - Updated [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v1.3.1 of Reviews Updated for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

    This release corrects (see GitHub issue #4) bugs introduced in v1.3.0.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1442

 

 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Similar Threads

  1. ZX Slideshow support thread
    By balihr in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 18 Nov 2021, 08:24 PM
  2. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  3. v150 Orders Status History -- Updated By [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Admin Tools
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29 Jul 2019, 07:05 PM
  4. v151 Reviews Reply addon [Support Thread]
    By mikestaps in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17 Oct 2014, 01:29 AM
  5. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 29 Jul 2013, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR