Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Big Royal Mail 3.0

I have completed the latest release for April 4th 2022 Rates update.
    The release includes:
    Updated to simplify modules now removes all configuration values (except expires date) when module removed.
    Made Country codes editable for all rates, including GB. So, if you use Parcelforce in UK can add country codes for UK regions.
    Updated Royal Mail rates for 2022
    Updated to include Europe zones 1, 2, and 3
    Corrected issue with naming of second class signed for letter
    PrintedPapers.sql updated for 2022 prices
    2022Update.sql created for 2022 prices

Note: Parcelforce Global Rates have not been changed, as they were not available at this time.

It is available on git hub and has been submitted to zen cart for release.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Latest release available in zen cart plugins https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=190
    Mark Brittain

Plugin Contributions

Hi Mark, I just imported the '2022Update.sql created for 2022 prices', but I notice now when the weight of the order exceeds 2kg the royal mail options are no longer being displayed, only the carrier option I use for hazardous items is selectable. Did I do something wrong? Or should I have upgraded the module rather than just importing the new price sql patch?

Thanks, Jon
    thegluepeople.co.uk

edit: Nevermind, I think the 'maximum order value' setting is what is hiding the royal mail options.
    Last edited by CunningStunt2; 28 Mar 2022 at 11:45 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Mark,

Now that it is easier to buy the cheaper UK tracked 24 and tracked 48 online have you thought about adding these as additional options to the plugin?

Thanks
    ~D

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Draxwyn View Post
    Hi Mark,

Now that it is easier to buy the cheaper UK tracked 24 and tracked 48 online have you thought about adding these as additional options to the plugin?

Thanks
    ~D

Thanks
    ~D[/QUOTE]

It would be easy for you to do. Just copy one of the uk rate modules like rm1stsmlparcel in the modules and the languages setion. rename it somthing like rmuktracked24
    change all the values in the language file and the one occourance in the modules. and you are there.

The issue I have is it already takes me about a week to update all the rates and test them each time they change and two more that I would not use as I cannot get to the depot to drop off the parces would be more work with no/little reward for me.

I have just checked it would actually be 6 new modules letter, small and medium parcel.
    An other option would be to use the existing modules 1st and 2st and just change the language files to say that it is tracked 24/48 then update the rates and there you have it. This assumes that you do not use the standard 1st and second class modules. The language files are in inclides\english\modules\payment if you create folder with the name of your template you can copy the language files and in to this directory they will not get over written if there is an update.
    Mark Brittain

Plugin Contributions

Would anyone be interested in assisting me with polishing off a royal mail module that uses the v2 api to retrieve parcel quotes and create label orders ect for the OBA click and drop?? I'm about as technical on coding as my username and used chatgpt to make it but during test and install its encountering an issue to do with a mismatch on the api defining and handling or it isn't coded in to be called somewhere. spent about 4 days in a vicious diagnostics loop with a chatbot on files it created and now it seems the servers overloaded and it refuses to continue even responding let alone helping sadly. i made a thread and it hasnt been spotted by many, thought there may be enough people subscribed to this thread that may take interest in the module concept and have the coding ability to help me finish it enough to upload my second contribution? thread is located here if anyone can help.... https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....o-make-modules

Plugin Contributions

I have just submitted the latest version 3.7.0. This includes the April 2023 price rises for Royal Mail. It has also been changed to work with the new Zen Cart 1.5.8 language files and be PHP 8.2 compliant.
    Please note: as usual, Parcel Force rates were not available for overseas deliveries. I will attempt to update when they are available.

If you are using Zen Cart prior to 1.5.8 you can use version 3.6.0 and the 2023Update.sql file from the current release to update your rates.
    Mark Brittain

Plugin Contributions

Version 3.8.0 released for October 2023 price change.
    If you are using Zen Cart prior to 1.5.8 you can use version 3.6.0 and the oct2023Update.sql file from the current release to update your rates.
    Mark Brittain

Plugin Contributions

Hi Mark,

Since we upgraded to version 3.8.0, 'Royal Mail 2nd Class Small Parcel' does not seem to want to be displayed on our website even though it is installed and enabled.

All the other Royal Mail modules appear to be working except for this ?

(We are presently using: v2.0.0-alpha)

Admin : Royal Mail Shipping Module;
    --------------

Royal Mail 2nd Class "Small Parcel" ver. 3.8.0 rates: 3.8.0

Royal Mail 2nd Class "Small Parcel" Rates. Weights in lbs. Rates valid until 2024-04-01 00:00:01

Royal Mail Rates Expiry Date
    2024-04-01 00:00:01

Enable this shipping option
    True

Hide Invalid Shipping
    True

Attribute Exact Match
    False

Tax Class
    --none--

Sort Order

Minimum Order Value

Maximum Order Value

Zone 1 Countries
    GB

Shipping rates to GB & Northern Ireland
    1:3.95, 2:3.95

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the delay in replying.
    The issue is Maximum Order Value -1.
    I forgot that it is stored as a string.

If you change includes\modules\shipping\BigRoyalMail\quote.php line 47
    from
    Code:
    } elseif (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_' . $module . '_MAX_ORDERVALUE') !== -1 && $sales_value > constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_' . $module . '_MAX_ORDERVALUE')) {
    to
    Code:
    } elseif (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_' . $module . '_MAX_ORDERVALUE') !== '-1' && $sales_value > constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_' . $module . '_MAX_ORDERVALUE')) {
    Put quotes around the -1.
    This will fix the issue.
    I have changed it on github https://github.com/brittainmark/BigRoyalMail/tree/3.8.1
    I will issue an update later.
    Mark Brittain

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast