Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default BecaBerry Template [Support Thread]

I am happy to announce the release of my latest template

BecaBerry Zen Cart Template

CLICK HERE FOR DEMO

Template comes with a new fresh look and features the following

- Cross Browser Tested (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer)
    - Custom Header Layout
    - Full width home page slider
    - Custom Footer
    - Column Grid Layout
    - About us page integration
    - Custom Buttons

Name:  scr_template_default.jpg
Views: 1808
Size:  42.3 KB
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: BecaBerry Template Support Thread

Nice template. I would like to try it without the slide show. Can the slide show be omitted?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by romina View Post
    Nice template. I would like to try it without the slide show. Can the slide show be omitted?
    Thank you, yes you can definitely remove the home slider, the easiest way to do this would just to place the following code in your stylesheet.css

Code:
    #home-banner{display:none;}
    That will make the div for the slider not displayed.

The other option is to go into /includes/templates/becaberry/common/tpl_main_page.php and remove the following code

Code:
    <?php
      if ($this_is_home_page) {
    ?>
    <div id="home-banner"><center><?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_home_slider.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_home_slider.php');?></center></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Love your template.. Though I for some reason deleted or removed the banners for the slider?

I checked the code for the main page and that is there and the banner is not turned off in the css.. Lost..

Plugin Contributions

I am very new to ZenCart and but not completely new to web based development and such.

First off, my web site is www.contactzoneagility.com

I need a few really really quick answers so that I can get things rolling. Then I will go back in and crawl the forums and such for answers to anything else I need.

#1 - Can I wrap the text on the slider that says "A full line of dog agility equipment and accessories"?
    #2 - Can I globally or individually change the purple color of all the info boxes from purple to another color of my choice? Where and how?
    #3 - Where do I get rid of the 'Brands' drop down in the top navigation.
    #4 - How do I move the location of the Search Box that is in the middle of my header graphic?
    #5 - Where do I change "BecaBerry, Free Zen Cart Theme by Brand..." in the navigation tab to for instance "ContactZone Agility?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CZA1 View Post
    #5 - Where do I change "BecaBerry, Free Zen Cart Theme by Brand..." in the navigation tab to for instance "ContactZone Agility?
    OK, got this one.

Go to
    /contactzoneagility.com/includes/languages/english/becaberry/meta_tags.php.

There is also a
    /contactzoneagility.com/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php
    but it appears that this .php file is overriden by the one in the becaberry file when you are using the becaberry template.

Well that's one question down. Apparently this support thread is a DIY kinda thing. I will work on answers to 1-4 now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfolli View Post
    Hi Love your template.. Though I for some reason deleted or removed the banners for the slider?

I checked the code for the main page and that is there and the banner is not turned off in the css.. Lost..
    The banner files are located in the tpl_home_slider.php located in the includes > templates > beccaberry > common

The file is also called in the tpl_main_page.php file as well

I apologize for the long delay in reply, I get on here as often as I can, the past month I have been building a home and all my free time has gone to clients who have payed for custom template work.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brandonturpin View Post
    I apologize for the long delay in reply, I get on here as often as I can, the past month I have been building a home and all my free time has gone to clients who have payed for custom template work.
    Okey Dokey... I will remove my questions and figure it out on my own. Just for the record your template is very nice and I appreciate you putting it up for free.

Plugin Contributions

I am very new to ZenCart and but not completely new to web based development and such.

First off, my web site is www.contactzoneagility.com

I need a few really really quick answers so that I can get things rolling. Then I will go back in and crawl the forums and such for answers to anything else I need.

#1 - Can I wrap the text on the slider that says "A full line of dog agility equipment and accessories"?
    In the file found in - includes > templates > becaberry > css > stylesheet_home_slider.css

and find the following code

Code:
    div.slide div.desc{ /* DIV that contains the textual description inside .slide */
    position: absolute;
    color: #424242;
    right: 40px;
    top: 20px;
    width:400px;
    padding: 10px;
    font: normal 16px sans-serif, Arial;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 1px #8a8a8a; /* CSS3 text shadow */
    z-index:5;
    }
    {
    You can change the width and position of the text with that css. "right" is the distance from the right side, to move it to the left you will make this number higher, "top" is the distance from the top and making it larger will move it down and smaller will move it up. "width" is the width of the area for the text, you can make it smaller or larger to fit the area on the background image.

#2 - Can I globally or individually change the purple color of all the info boxes from purple to another color of my choice? Where and how?
    In the file located - includes > templates > becaberry > css > stylesheet.css

you will find the following code

Code:
    .leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading {
    	margin: 0em;
    	background-color: #482251;
    	padding: 1em 0.2em;
            -moz-border-radius:  10px 10px 0px 0px;
            -webkit-border-radius:  10px 10px 0px 0px;
            -khtml-border-radius:  10px 10px 0px 0px;
            border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px;
            box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #888888;
    	}
    Change the background-color: #482251; to a color of your choice and it will change the color in the header of the sideboxes and the middle boxes (featured products)

#3 - Where do I get rid of the 'Brands' drop down in the top navigation.
    add the following line in your stylesheet (includes > template > becaberry > css > stylesheet.css)

Code:
    .submenu manufacturers-li {display: none}
    That should remove the whole menu

#4 - How do I move the location of the Search Box that is in the middle of my header graphic?
    Where are you wanting to move it to?!? That would dete

Sounds like you have this one figured out, yes the file is overwritten in the becaberry folder.

Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

Okey Dokey... I will remove my questions and figure it out on my own. Just for the record your template is very nice and I appreciate you putting it up for free.
    If you have any other questions besides the ones I just replied to feel free to ask, I am getting back into the mix of things this week and should be good to answer your questions! :-)

I was just meaning I had not had much extra time at all the past few weeks, and what little time I was able to find I had to finish custom work that I was doing... Hope that did not come off as I will not help on here cause I love to hop on here and help as much as I am able to, which will now be a lot more.

Thanks
    Last edited by brandonturpin; 20 Nov 2012 at 07:26 PM.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast