Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Issues with My Links

I utilized EZ-Pages using the pre-installed My Links page and have two issues:

1. Whenever I update the page, I am left with a blank page. Viewing the site, the change has been made (good) but when I tab back to Admin, I have to use the browsers Back option to get to the page. What is causing this and how can I fix it. Thanks.

2. The second issue is purely cosmetic but it needs to be fixed. My Links page is located on the sidebar and the footer (good) but the sidebar is showing a title over this single page "Important Links". I have looked all through the configes section (at least I thought I had) but cannot dind an option to disable that title. Where can I find that option. Thanks.

Dev

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issues with My Links

There is no My Links page pre-installed with a stock installation of Zencart. Provide a link to your site, and we may be able to figure something out.

Also, check your /cache folder for error log files.

Plugin Contributions

Q 1...I don't know
    Q 2 http://www.picaflor-azul.com/blog/?p=1104 or http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Sidebox-Header depending if you want to hide all or rename specific ones. You can also hide specific titles with stevesh's answer but you need to address it specifically in the CSS.

Plugin Contributions

LOL speak of the devil...

Plugin Contributions

Steve,

I should have mentioned up front I am using Barebones and v1.3.9h

what I meant by pre-installed was this, I go to Tools > EZ-Pages and there are several pages already there that I did not put there. They are

Anything, Gift Certificates, Google, My Links, My Account, Shared, Site map, Zen cart, What is EZ-Pages, EZ-Pages.

I assumed these to be default 'place holders' so I used the one close to what I wanted.

I could have used the New file option at the bottom of the page but still run into this blank page issue. See http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ticles-section

As far as the second issue, firebug shows class="leftBoxContainer" but the Toolkit was not very helpful. I'm thinking there is a switch to turn off somewhere.

I have several error logs for the times I have been working on this and they all offer the same error.
    /includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminEZPagePages.php on line 134

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by devlin View Post
    Steve,

I should have mentioned up front I am using Barebones and v1.3.9h

what I meant by pre-installed was this, I go to Tools > EZ-Pages and there are several pages already there that I did not put there. They are

Anything, Gift Certificates, Google, My Links, My Account, Shared, Site map, Zen cart, What is EZ-Pages, EZ-Pages.

I assumed these to be default 'place holders' so I used the one close to what I wanted.

I could have used the New file option at the bottom of the page but still run into this blank page issue. See http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ticles-section

As far as the second issue, firebug shows class="leftBoxContainer" but the Toolkit was not very helpful. I'm thinking there is a switch to turn off somewhere.

I have several error logs for the times I have been working on this and they all offer the same error.
    /includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminEZPagePages.php on line 134

thanks.
    I know i'm not stevesh but you should post your error log in the Ceon URI rewrite thread, Conor maybe the help you are looking for.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, chances are your issue has to do with the (unnecessary) URL-rewriting mod. What happens when you turn it off ?

Plugin Contributions

As an experiment try turning off the rewrite in the configuration of your admin, then try creating your EZ page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    Yes, chances are your issue has to do with the (unnecessary) URL-rewriting mod. What happens when you turn it off ?
    Oh dear ha ha :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    Oh dear ha ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast