Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hampshire Cammie Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by betterprice4u View Post
    hiya Anne i tried a clean install with just this module installed.. but had the same problem when i easy populated the site with products..
    However i came across this solution using open graph in the html header file
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...from-a-product

seems like facebook are happy now ;-)
    Ok, I am happy that you figured out your problem ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,

Very nice template and suites my needs for the products I will be selling. Thank you for this great template.

Anyways I am having a slight little issue in the header area, not really an issue but something that is bothering me.

When I removed the Language and currency boxes from the header via the Admin/Tools/Box Layouts it seems that the Home, Login and Cart links at the very top right shifted all the way to the top of the header in the black area. Is there a way I can lower it to where it should be when the other 2 boxes enabled (which I don't want enabled) or put it in the camo area where the name of the site is? I have looked at the stylesheet.css file and made a few changes in it but nothing seemed to work so I reset the .css file back to default. I have checked this in both IE9 as well as Chrome and same thing shows.

Here is the link to my site - www.keystoneairsoft.com

Thank you for your time and help much in advance. And again thank you for this great template.
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RSprinkel View Post
    Hello Anne,

Very nice template and suites my needs for the products I will be selling. Thank you for this great template.

Anyways I am having a slight little issue in the header area, not really an issue but something that is bothering me.

When I removed the Language and currency boxes from the header via the Admin/Tools/Box Layouts it seems that the Home, Login and Cart links at the very top right shifted all the way to the top of the header in the black area. Is there a way I can lower it to where it should be when the other 2 boxes enabled (which I don't want enabled) or put it in the camo area where the name of the site is? I have looked at the stylesheet.css file and made a few changes in it but nothing seemed to work so I reset the .css file back to default. I have checked this in both IE9 as well as Chrome and same thing shows.

Here is the link to my site - www.keystoneairsoft.com

Thank you for your time and help much in advance. And again thank you for this great template.
    In the stylesheet.css file change this:

Code:
    #navMain ul li {display: inline;position:relative;top:-68px;}

to this:

Code:
    #navMain ul li {display: inline;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

Thank you very much for your help, worked like a charm. So much appreciated.
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RSprinkel View Post
    Anne,

Thank you very much for your help, worked like a charm. So much appreciated.
    I am happy that it worked out ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pea View Post
    Thank you so much!
    No problem ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I 1) created some custom EZ Pages uploaded to server 2) added them to tools -> ez-pages , 3) enabled EZ Page status at config -> ez page settings -> ez page headerbar. I have also 4) turned on sideboxes/hampshire_cammie/ezpages_drop_menu.php at config -> tools -> layout box controller.

These EZ pages can be shown on left / right columns, but does not show up on header drop down menu. Does someone have a fix for that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hliang View Post
    I 1) created some custom EZ Pages uploaded to server 2) added them to tools -> ez-pages , 3) enabled EZ Page status at config -> ez page settings -> ez page headerbar. I have also 4) turned on sideboxes/hampshire_cammie/ezpages_drop_menu.php at config -> tools -> layout box controller.

These EZ pages can be shown on left / right columns, but does not show up on header drop down menu. Does someone have a fix for that?
    If you read the readme.html file included in the template package you will see instructions for turning on the layout box, etc. for adding your ezpages to the header menu.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hampshire Cammie Template Support Thread - Theme Installation problem

This is only the second day I have worked with Zen Cart, and my first experience with installing a theme. Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Don't know if this would cause the problems but I am running Zen Cart on an XAMPP local server on my office computer. However, I have not had any other problems running Zen Cart locally. I am using the most recent version of Zen Cart (downloaded and installed yesterday). I had only set up the store with the basic information for my client, and had not added any products to the store yet.

I followed the theme installation instructions exactly, as far as I know, but I at the top of the store screen under where it says Home and Log IN, to the right of the cart is an apparent line of code that starts out: count_contents(); I have attached a screen shot. Name:  screen shot.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  24.3 KB

Also, when I uploaded my clients logo, and changed the header text for his company in the header.php file, the company name and tagline (header alt text) did not appear. The Logo and sales text under it did appear. I have worked with Wordpress and have edited other PHP files so I am confident I did the editing properly.

Thanks for your help and the great theme.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast