Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Scuro Template Support Thread

I am happy to announce the release of my latest template

Scuro Zen Cart Template

CLICK HERE FOR DEMO

Template comes with a new fresh look and features the following

- Cross Browser Tested (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer)
    - Custom Header Layout
    - Custom Design for 1 column
    - Custom Product Display Pages
    - Custom Footer
    - Column Grid Layout
    - About us page integration
    - Custom Social Link (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest)

Name:  scr_template_default.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  35.5 KB

This template is a bit of a change from the regular layout. I changed the home table layout to get a different look and custom product page. With all the changes I have worked hard to remove any bugs, but if you find any be sure to post them here so they can be fixed. If there is something you do not like let me know and I will change it up next time. I try to do something different with each template that is released and not just the same layout with a change of colors. Hope you enjoy it!
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Scuro Template Support Thread

Brandon, just want to say that I see that you are trying hard to be original and unique and come up with something new each time. And I think you are doing an excellent job!

I look forward with interest each time to see what you come up with next.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Brandon, just want to say that I see that you are trying hard to be original and unique and come up with something new each time. And I think you are doing an excellent job!

I look forward with interest each time to see what you come up with next.
    Thanks! :-) I try to make each template I create unique, different from just the colors and images. If you happen to install it let me know what faults you find! ;-) Even though I work more and more to fix issues before its released you seem to find something I missed! But this required a LOT of changes so im sure something small will come up!
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, all new templates can have bugs. Don't fret it too much. Ever since Abbiamo Supremo you have had your own look.

I don't know if you take requests or appreciate suggestions for inspiration on the next template, but I think that Prestashop template I posted on the Bikini thread would be very interesting if adapted for Zencart:

http://demo.devilthemes.com/vipdress...?id_product=16

Of course, at some point you and the other designers have to make commercial templates, and I believe that Prestashop template is $105.

Or I may still try to make it myself.

Again, great work!
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

The template is now available for download

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1451
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

v1.5 - I installed your template, but am having a problem installing the SQL to the database. I have tried using the Zen Cart SQL install and received the following error message, WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I tried to install it through phpMyAdmin and received the following error message, #1146 - Table 'user_zc1.configuration' doesn't exist.

Any idea how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Try running it directly in phpMyAdmin and splitting it up into 2 parts

First Part
    Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) 
    VALUES ('Define About Us Status', 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined About Us Link/Text?<br />0= Link ON, Define Text OFF<br />1= Link ON, Define Text ON<br />2= Link OFF, Define Text ON<br />3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', 25, 59, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2'', ''3''),');
    Second Part

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, 
           configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, 
           last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) 
           VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 
                   'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option)
                    or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, 
                    now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, 
           configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, 
           last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) 
           VALUES ('Product Listing - Columns Per Row', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW', '3', 
                   'Select the number of columns of products to show in each row in the product listing.  
                   The default setting is 3.', '8', '41', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL)
    That should work, I just retested on a fresh install for me and it worked on my site.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

I tried to install the new code through phpMyAdmin and received the same error message, #1146 - Table 'user_zc1.configuration' doesn't exist.

Is it looking for something that my be missing?

Plugin Contributions

I might have discovered the problem. I was reviewing the files you listed in the template and discovered out of the first six listed two are missing. I stopped after that and decided to remove the whole template. You might want to check your 1.5 template download and update it.

Plugin Contributions

I just did something really dumb, but I'm not sure what. Could you please help me?

The site I've been asked to build is at http://borumapublishing.com/llcraftp...rary/index.php. I apologize in advance that it's an adult site.

Somehow I lost the bottom half of JUST the index page. The bottom half of the other pages still works.

I was making mods as I have for several other sites...changing the logo, randomizing the images in the What's New and New Products modules, trying to expand the category tree (having some problems with that, too... http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...23#post1274323 ...and somewhere in the course of all this, I lost the bottom half of the index page. I don't know when or where it happened, because I only noticed it after several different files had been modified.

I've re-uploaded the original Scuro files to replace the ones I modified, but the problem hasn't gone away, so I'm thinking maybe it's not with the Scuro files. But on the off-chance it is, I'm hoping you can help me fix whatever I did wrong.

BTW...I'm using version 1.5.3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast