Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Scuro Template Support Thread

Well, I found a partial solution...and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with your Scuro template. *whew* I've posted the details here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...-sidebox/page5 Hope someone can help me figure out what's causing this!

BTW, can you please tell me how to get rid of that blue film that pops up every time I load a page? It's getting annoying. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Scuro Template Support Thread

It took considerable time, mostly because I've been so busy on other projects. LOL But I finally figured out the problem listed above. However, I would like to make a few changes to the template format, and I could really use some advice on how to do it. Otherwise I'll have to switch to another template...and the client really likes this one, so I'd rather not have to do that.

1) On all pages, how do I set the white center square so that it expands or shrinks to fit just the amount of items inside it? Currently it's at a set size that won't be valid for many pages.

2) On the product page, the Price, Select Your Format, and Add This To My Cart show up at the very top of the page, next to the product image. How do we move that down to the bottom, so that the buyer will see the description first?

3) I got rid of all the footer columns, but there's still a large gap between the center box and the bottom of the page. How do I get rid of that?

4) How do I also get rid of the Home | Specials | About Us line at the top?

The client wants this page to be very simple...the header, the left sidebar, some text in the center box, and then the books she's promoting. Nothing else.

Thanks very much for your help!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12