Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA plugin

Quote Originally Posted by CottageOven View Post
    With this plugin implemented (ZC 1.5.6b), I get more spam. Most of it is in Russian, but some comes through in English. A few have even been messages advertising a system that can "break any Captcha." I presume the latter must be working, since I keep getting two or three spam messages per day.
    You might find that Access Blocker (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2237) can help.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I'll check it out. Previously, I had tried blocking via my .htaccess file, but it didn't help. The add-on you mentioned seems to have potential.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much! So far, Access Blocker seems to be doing the trick. I have in on debug mode, so I'm able to see the log of attempts that have been rejected and none of those were emails that should have been sent. Excellent!

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to upgrade the site to zen 1.5.7. I went to google and selected v2 visible. Received the public and private keys, saved them in the file, uploaded all the contents of the includes folder. Then uploaded the contents of the v-155-only folder. However on my contact page I see the captcha but I don't have to use it. If I click submit it submits the form. No logs are being created. I have tried uploading the files twice now with no change. Where should I look to make it stop the submit if captcha hasn't been used?

Plugin Contributions

Have you applied the change to the version of tpl_contact_us_default.php in your template?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

I need some help to add reCAPTCHA function to my advanced search page. zc 1.57c. Google reCAPTCHA v3.4

I tried to add <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(); ?> to tpl_advanced_search_default.php. The reCAPTCHA button shows up in my advanced search page, but it does not work.

In includes/includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php, I changed the following code:

Under function __construct(), following code is added:

$pages_to_check[] = 'NOTIFY_ADVANCED_SEARCH_CAPTCHA_CHECK';

Under $event_array, NOTIFY_ADVANCED_SEARCH_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'advanced_search' is added. I tried to use "advanced_search", "advanced_search_result" even "contact", no help.

In includes/modules/pages/advanced_search_result/header_php.php I added the following code at the last line. No help.

$zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADVANCED_SEARCH_CAPTCHA_CHECK', $_POST);

In includes/modules/pages/advanced_search/header_php.php advanced_search I added the following code at the first line. No help.

$zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADVANCED_SEARCH_CAPTCHA_CHECK', $_POST);

Plugin Contributions

What is the problem you are trying to solve with a recaptcha on the Search page?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your reply. We received DDoS attacks recently and they tried to reach the advance search result pages. I tried to add a verification on our advanced search page. But I did some researches and I found out that by current settings, all the search results are kind of "advanced search". So this solution will not work then.

Plugin Contributions

This plugin is really great. Previously bots were creating a ton of garbage accounts and this has completely stopped that.

Unfortunately I now have a bot testing out credit card numbers on my Zen Cart sites which is resulting in high credit card fees for all the authorization attempts. The bot is creating a Zen Cart account, I assume the human is doing that step to get through the reCAPTCHA, and then the bot is using that one account to complete the checkout process and try to charge a credit card. And doing this many many times.

Would it be possible to add a reCAPTCHA to some part of the checkout process so we can be sure it is a human checking out and not a bot? This functionality would likely be useful for other users as well who may be experiencing this type of problem, it seems to be becoming more common. For example adding a reCAPTCHA on the checkout_shipping or checkout_payment pages.

I tried to add a reCAPTCHA to checkout_shipping by editing these pages,

includes/classes/observers/auto.non_captcha_observer.php
    includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php
    includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php
    includes/templates/MY_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php

The reCAPTCHA is displayed on the shipping page but the user isn't being required to select it so I obviously am doing something wrong. All of the pages above seemed straightforward to edit except for checkout_shipping/header_php.php -- I'm unsure about the change I made there. I am running the current version of Zen Cart. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Scott

Plugin Contributions

Hi All

I am using Fast and Easy Checkout by Numinix. On top of it I have installed this module. I see the captcha on both login and contact page. But the error thrown when you forget to click the robot checkbox is shown on Contact us page but not on Login page. The functionality though is working fine. Please help with a resolution.

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast