Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA plugin

Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    Hi Invizix
    Yes it does - in the file /includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php you just need to comment out the line
    Code:
    $pages_to_check[] =  'NOTIFY_CREATE_ACCOUNT_CAPTCHA_CHECK';
    Regards
    Just wanted to say thank you for your work on this great plugin ;) What changes need to be made to make to the plugin to include this on the ask a question form?

Thanks,

Anne

Amersham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    I'm assuming you are using the 'Ask a Question' plugin - https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=109
    If so, it should be fairly easy to add it to that.
    Essentially you need too look at the instruction for pre-1.5.1 installation

In /includes/modules/ask_a_question/header.php just after line 41 add:
    Code:
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ASK_A_QUESTION_CAPTCHA_CHECK');
    and change the line below it from
    Code:
    if ($zc_validate_email and !empty($enquiry) and !empty($name)) {
    to
    Code:
    if ($zc_validate_email and !empty($enquiry) and !empty($name) and $error == false) {
    in /includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php insert this just below line number 23
    Code:
    $pages_to_check[] =  'NOTIFY_ASK_A_QUESTION_CAPTCHA_CHECK';
    in your tpl_ask_a_question_default.php file (probably just under the textarea, so line 80) add
    Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(); ?>
    That should do it :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    Opps forgot - in /includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php line 42 change
    Code:
    $event_array = array('NOTIFY_CONTACT_US_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'contact', 'NOTIFY_CREATE_ACCOUNT_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'create_account', 'NOTIFY_REVIEWS_WRITE_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'review_text');
    to
    Code:
    $event_array = array('NOTIFY_CONTACT_US_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'contact', 'NOTIFY_CREATE_ACCOUNT_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'create_account', 'NOTIFY_REVIEWS_WRITE_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'review_text','NOTIFY_ASK_A_QUESTION_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'ask_a_question');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    Hi Anne
    Opps forgot - in /includes/classes/observers/class.google_recaptcha.php line 42 change
    Code:
    $event_array = array('NOTIFY_CONTACT_US_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'contact', 'NOTIFY_CREATE_ACCOUNT_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'create_account', 'NOTIFY_REVIEWS_WRITE_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'review_text');
    to
    Code:
    $event_array = array('NOTIFY_CONTACT_US_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'contact', 'NOTIFY_CREATE_ACCOUNT_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'create_account', 'NOTIFY_REVIEWS_WRITE_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'review_text','NOTIFY_ASK_A_QUESTION_CAPTCHA_CHECK' => 'ask_a_question');
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a detailed answer. I really appreciate it

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Got a question via private message - so I thought I'd post it here so that everyone can see the answer:

Hi David,

I have added the files to my cart, v1.5.4, english and dutch version.
    I have a graphic on the contact us page and create account page, on both languages it says "Ik ben geen robot" (I am not a robot)

How can I get the text in engllish om my english pages?

Answer:

When the request is sent to Google to display the reCaptcha they detect what your language setting is in your browser and automatically display the reCaptcha challenge in that language. So generally for multi-language sites you don't need to do anything, the customers preferred language will be used.
    The only time it might be a problem is if the customer is using a computer that isn't their own and the browser language is set to some other language.
    It is possible to force the reCaptcha to display in a specific language by adding a language code to the javascript call
    eg - to force the display in spanish you would have
    Code:
    script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?hl=es
    To do this you would need to alter the file /includes/functions/extra_functions/recaptchalib.php and detect the language being used by Zen. This however might lead to other difficulties - if for instance a Spanish person is looking at your site which is in Dutch and English, they may choose to see the site in English (because their English is better than their Dutch) then tieing the language for Google to the language for Zen would lead to that spanish person seeing an English reCaptcha rather than the Spanish version that they would see by default.

A bit of a rambling answer I'm afraid, but in short you don't have to do anything, your customers will see the reCaptcha in their own language

Regards
    David

Plugin Contributions

OK! David, thank you for your explanation ! , Cees

Plugin Contributions

David,
    Thanks for the awesome module! Initial installation was a super simple.
    I am atttempting to add the reCaptcha to the AJAX FAQ module following the tips you gave others on adding it to the ask a question module.
    Unfortuantely I have not gotten far, with the added reCaptcha code to the class file for the faq when I click submit nothing happens...
    You can take a look on the product page HERE by clicking on Ask A Question, just below the part number.
    Any insight on how to get this working as well as it does on the other pages would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikestaps View Post
    David,
    Thanks for the awesome module! Initial installation was a super simple.
    I am atttempting to add the reCaptcha to the AJAX FAQ module following the tips you gave others on adding it to the ask a question module.
    Unfortuantely I have not gotten far, with the added reCaptcha code to the class file for the faq when I click submit nothing happens...
    You can take a look on the product page HERE by clicking on Ask A Question, just below the part number.
    Any insight on how to get this working as well as it does on the other pages would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Mike
    Just had a quick look at it (nice site btw). I think what you need to do is in the class.faq_request.php file:

Add at the beginning of the function update (just after the global $messagestack):
    Code:
    $error=false;
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_FAQ_CAPTCHA_CHECK');
    then change the line 2 below from
    Code:
    if(isset($_POST['email_address']) && !empty($_POST['email_address']) && isset($_POST['fullname']) && !empty($_POST['fullname']) && isset($_POST['message']) && !empty($_POST['message']) && isset($_POST['subject']) && !empty($_POST['subject'])) {
    to
    Code:
    if(isset($_POST['email_address']) && !empty($_POST['email_address']) && isset($_POST['fullname']) && !empty($_POST['fullname']) && isset($_POST['message']) && !empty($_POST['message']) && isset($_POST['subject']) && !empty($_POST['subject']) && $error==false) {
    in the class.google_recaptcha.php file add (line 23 ish)
    Code:
    $pages_to_check[] =  'NOTIFY_FAQ_CAPTCHA_CHECK';
    Hopefully that should sort it - if not I'll have another look

Regards
    David

Plugin Contributions

I have tried to use this module for my client and it is a good module but there are a few problems when you try to use many Google Recaptcha on one page. It can not with this module. I think author needs to update the code with this code:

https://developers.google.com/recapt...xplicit_render
    Our Site: http://zucando.com
    Marketing Plugins: Marketing Modules
    Free Response Templates: Responsive Templates

Plugin Contributions

I could have done it that way, but because stock Zen Cart only has one form per page it wouldn't be worth it. If you want several reCaptchas on the one page, you have correctly identified how to change things to make that work
    Regards
    David

Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast