Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA plugin

Quote Originally Posted by a02l1zz View Post
    OK, I figured out what was going on. It was an earlier discussion in the thread the put me on to this, as I upgraded from 1.3.9h to 1.5.6c, I had an Create_Account.php file in my /store/includes/modules/Custom folder, which wasn't upgraded and was still 1.3.9h, and as such, was missing the line that needed to be added. I renamed the file, copied the standard file there, and it's now working. I just have to figure out if the differences between the 1.3.9h and the 1.5.6c files in relation to customization's, assuming that there were any in the first place.

I believe I placed the file there as I was making changes as it was 1.3.9h, so it may not even be necessary to have this file in my custom folder any longer, and I just confirmed that this is the case.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Regards

James
    To address this/figure it out, obtain a copy of 1.3.9h (available through links on the main page of this website) and compare includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_create_account_default.php (or whatever equivalent file) to the one you had in your customs folder. Any changes made there would be the ones to consider incorporating into your current versions equivalent file. Like you said, may not be necessary, but won't really know until that file comparison is done...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    To address this/figure it out, obtain a copy of 1.3.9h (available through links on the main page of this website) and compare includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_create_account_default.php (or whatever equivalent file) to the one you had in your customs folder. Any changes made there would be the ones to consider incorporating into your current versions equivalent file. Like you said, may not be necessary, but won't really know until that file comparison is done...
    Hi,

zen-cart-v1.5.6a-01042019
    Google reCaptcha v3.4

Currently using Google ReCaptcha V2.
    Upgrading to V3.
    Other than updating the keys are there any other changes required to the ZC installation.

Thank You for your time!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I have got this working on my upgraded 1.5.6c website and it works on the contact form, but ignored on the registration form. https://shaftdirect.com/index.php?main_page=login

I can't understand why.

Please advise.
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/
    version:1.3.9h

I have installed this mod into my store. I have also redone this about 4 times. The first time cause I installed the items from the 1.39 folder like instructed. It has been such a long time that I have installed new mods or updated any for this version of cart that I got confused when it did not work, at all. after this last time of removing/reuploading the files again I still can not get it to work right.

I am so confused it just tisn't funny, well kinda sorts is but not.

When I go to the contact form or the registration form I do get the captcha stuff showing up, yay so far so good. Unfortunately that is all, when actually trying to use it I can test it with name and last initial, email and message....click to send and sure enough it goes through...without any images to verify you are not a robot but are human.

I then tried it as before with same email and spam in the message area and I get to check the "I ma not a robot" and it still gives me no images to verify with it actually allows the form to be sent.

I am at my wits end and trust me not many wits left to spare. What should I do, yes I did follow that to upload all files in the main includes folder, the upload only the files for 1.3.9+ and then after so many tries I got very confused later on in the instructions that then said DO NOT upload the files if using version prior to 1.5.1??????

Help me please.

Plugin Contributions

I think you are misunderstanding the intent of the module. I sent a message through your site using fake details. This module is not designed to prevent that. It's to prevent bots from sending junk, not a person sending junk. Anyone can get around the captcha and send junk, well anyone with enough brain power to understand the captcha instructions. It's solely to prevent bots from posting.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

OH, well I do not get bot mails, or not knew they were...LOL I thought this would stop it totally. Oh well I will remove it cause it is not detering the emails I am inundated with each month.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to get this to work on Numinix's tableau2 template but I'm not sure where to put the code in tpl_contact_us_default.php because the file is completely custom compared to the default one.

I've added it after <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('should_be_empty', '', ' size="40" id="CUAS" style="visibility:hidden; display:none;" autocomplete="off"'); ?>
    but the captcha isn't required so the spam is going through like usual.

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     * Loaded automatically by index.php?main_page=contact_us.<br />
     * Displays contact us page form.
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2012 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version GIT: $Id: Author: DrByte  Sun Aug 19 09:47:29 2012 -0400 Modified in v1.5.1 $
     */
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn col-lf" id="contactUsDefault">
    <h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE;?></h1>
    <span class="required-note"><?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION; ?></span>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('contact_us', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send',($_SERVER['HTTPS'] == 'on' ? 'SSL' : 'NONSSL'))); ?>

<?php
      if (isset($_GET['action']) && ($_GET['action'] == 'success')) {
    ?>
    <!-- 
    	/*
    	 *  Code changed on: May 26, 2014;
    	 * 	Fixed issue: Layout for success message;
    	*/
     -->
    <div id="contact-form-wrapper">
    	<p class="messageStackSuccess mt0"><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?></p>
    	<div class="buttonRow"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    </div><!--EOF #contact-form-wrapper-->

<!-- 
    	/*
    	 *  End Code changed on: May 26, 2014;
    	*/
    -->

<?php
      } else {
    ?>

<?php if ($messageStack->size('contact') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('contact'); ?>

<?php 
    	if (DEFINE_CONTACT_US_STATUS >= '1' and DEFINE_CONTACT_US_STATUS <= '2') { 
    		echo '<div class="contact-us-intro">';
    			require($define_page);
    		echo '</div>';
    	} 
    ?>

<div class="row">
    	<?php if (CONTACT_US_STORE_NAME_ADDRESS== '1') { ?>
    	<div class="contact-details col-sm-12">
    		<address class="contact-info"><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></address>		
    	</div><!--EOF #store-details-wrapper-->
    	<?php } ?>

<div class="contact-form col-sm-12 cf">

<?php
    			// show dropdown if set
    			if (CONTACT_US_LIST != ''){
    		?>
    		<div class="row">
    			<div class="col-xs-12">
    			<
    				<label class="inputLabel" for="send-to"><?php echo SEND_TO_TEXT; ?> <?php echo '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?></label>
    				<?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('send_to',  $send_to_array, 0, 'id="send-to"'); ?>

</div>
    		</div>
    		<?php
    			}
    		?>

<div class="row">
    			<div class="col-xs-6">
    				<label class="inputLabel" for="contactname"><?php echo ENTRY_NAME; ?> <?php echo '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?></label>
    				<?php echo zen_draw_input_field('contactname', $name, ' size="40" id="contactname"'); ?>
    			</div>
    			<div class="col-xs-6">
    				<label class="inputLabel" for="email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL; ?> <?php echo '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?></label>
    				<?php echo nmx_draw_email_field('email', ($email_address), ' size="40" id="email-address"'); ?>
    			</div>
    		</div>

<div class="row">
    			<div class="col-xs-12">

<label class="inputLabel" for="enquiry"><?php echo ENTRY_ENQUIRY . ' <span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?></label>
    				<?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('enquiry', '30', '7', $enquiry, 'id="enquiry"'); ?>
    				<?php echo zen_draw_input_field('should_be_empty', '', ' size="40" id="CUAS" style="visibility:hidden; display:none;" autocomplete="off"'); ?>
    				<br class="clearBoth" />
    				<?php echo recaptcha_get_html(false); ?>

</div><!--EOF #contact-col-right-->
    		</div>

<div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_SEND, BUTTON_SEND_MESSAGE_ALT); ?></div>

</div><!--EOF #contact-form-wrapper-->

</div>

<?php
      }
    ?>

</form>

</div>

Plugin Contributions

Reading a couple pages pack in this thread I saw someone mentioning their edits to /includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php on an older version of zen cart. I read to the very bottom of the instructions and saw this change is needed specifically on 1.5.1, even though I'm on 1.5.6 I tried it out as there was nothing left to do and sure enough the captcha became required to use the contact us form. Any ideas why 1.5.1 specific changes needed to be made on my 1.5.6 install?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA

Hello, thank you for posting but I am having trouble getting it to work. I am receiving a message "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key". I checked the key several times and copied and pasted it directly from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin by following the steps provided. Help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA

I think you are probably running into the aggressive HTML encoding in Zen Cart Admin screen, happens with various passwords too. Try adding the key directly to the database in the requisite field.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast