Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA plugin

Your includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php looks correct. Just be sure the rest of the files in this plugin have been loaded into the correct locations.

While like unrelated, you have a mixed content problem on your site.

<script src="http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

is being callled insecurely so is not loading. Fix that and then check the CAPTCHA again.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks jeking

This is part of the template. I commented it out but this has made no difference.
    Last edited by dharrison; 28 Oct 2019 at 05:47 PM. Reason: update
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Thanks jeking

This is part of the template. I commented it out but this has made no difference.
    Don't remove if. Edit it to be:

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

https

For your captcha, check over any template override files. I've seen where a template override was an older version or just missing something that belonged in the current version of Zen Cart. In some cases, switching to the default template works but not in this case since template overrides are required.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA

Hi Jeking

I changed the script to https and nothing.

As the site is 1.5.3 I checked what I had before (many moons ago when this worked) and checked the files (as it says to add the code manually.

The readme file instructed me to add

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(); ?>
    But comparing the tempalte files in WinMerge I also found

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(true); ?>
    Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(false); ?>
    And under the write product reviews this was used:

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html($publickey, $resp->error,$request_type == 'SSL'); ?>
    So goodness knows. I thought I had done the right thing but the CAPTCHA is being ignored.
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi Jeking

I changed the script to https and nothing.

As the site is 1.5.3 I checked what I had before (many moons ago when this worked) and checked the files (as it says to add the code manually.

The readme file instructed me to add

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(); ?>
    But comparing the tempalte files in WinMerge I also found

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(true); ?>
    Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(false); ?>
    And under the write product reviews this was used:

Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html($publickey, $resp->error,$request_type == 'SSL'); ?>
    So goodness knows. I thought I had done the right thing but the CAPTCHA is being ignored.
    You'll want to check that the versions of those templates in your template override folder are current. Meaning compare them to the default versions for 1.5.3.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jim

I went back to basics and copied each file across. That resolved the issue. Thank you so much.

It clearly was updated since I originally installed the website.

Thanks for your help .
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

So per Jim's advice, I went ahead and upgraded my Zen Cart 1.3.9h site to Zen Cart 1.5.6c, this went much more smoothly than I expected, and I have been able to get the reCAPTCHA Plugin installed, simply by adding the keys, and uploading the files to the site. Upon checking the store, all was well, the reCAPTCHA box, was showing where it should be.

Anyway, after a few days now, I haven't had any SPAM Create Accounts occur and just figured everything was OK, until a person reached out to me via the Contact us Page, stating that they were having issues creating an account, which is working by the way correctly. I was able to test that.

They're telling me that after filling out all the mandatory fields, and checking the box, and clicking submit, it just cycles back to the create account page. I tried this myself, using a fresh email address, and address details, with all data being accurate and I get the same behavior, cycling back to the Account Creation page. The 73.xxx.xxx.150 is my external IP address.

I checked the logs and I see the following, which I can't imagine is related, but it may be:

[03-Dec-2019 00:04:11 UTC] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=create_account, IP address: 73.xxx.xxx.150
    #1 include(/store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php) called at [/store/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/store/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/store/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #4 require(/store/includes/application_top.php) called at [/store/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant STOCK_SHOW_LIMIT - assumed 'STOCK_SHOW_LIMIT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php on line 2.

[03-Dec-2019 00:04:11 UTC] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=create_account, IP address: 73.xxx.xxx.150
    #1 include(/store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php) called at [/store/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:80]
    #2 require(/store/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/store/includes/application_top.php:170]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant STOCK_OFFSET - assumed 'STOCK_OFFSET' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php on line 3.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant STOCK_TEXT_IN_STOCK - assumed 'STOCK_TEXT_IN_STOCK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php on line 4.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant STOCK_TEXT_QUANTITY_IN_STOCK - assumed 'STOCK_TEXT_QUANTITY_IN_STOCK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php on line 5.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant STOCK_TEXT_OUT_OF_STOCK - assumed 'STOCK_TEXT_OUT_OF_STOCK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /store/includes/extra_datafiles/products_quantities_mods.php on line 6.

[03-Dec-2019 00:04:12 UTC] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=create_account, IP address: 73.xxx.xxx.150
    #1 sizeof() called at [/store/includes/modules/sideboxes/more_information.php:33]
    #2 require(/store/includes/modules/sideboxes/more_information.php) called at [/store/includes/modules/column_left.php:31]
    #3 require(/store/includes/modules/column_left.php) called at [/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php:103]
    #4 require(/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/store/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /store/includes/modules/sideboxes/more_information.php on line 33.

Is this part of my problem or is the issue something else altogether?

James

Plugin Contributions

You didn't include a link to your site, but I'll take a wild guess - are you using a TemplateMonster template? Check the create_account page and make sure the reCaptcha field is inside the <form> element and that it's being submitted with the form.

The warnings in your debug logs are totally unrelated, although should be sorted because you'll end up having thousands of logs in no time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    You didn't include a link to your site, but I'll take a wild guess - are you using a TemplateMonster template? Check the create_account page and make sure the reCaptcha field is inside the <form> element and that it's being submitted with the form.
    I am not using any 3rd party templates, just the standard Classic Green Template, with a couple of changes made to the standard files, which have been placed in custom template folder structure to make some slight formatting changes, along with a customization that was built for me as part of the Quantity Discounts Plugin by Scott Wilson.

https://www.bnm-hobbies.com

Regards

James

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a02l1zz View Post
    I am not using any 3rd party templates, just the standard Classic Green Template, with a couple of changes made to the standard files, which have been placed in custom template folder structure to make some slight formatting changes, along with a customization that was built for me as part of the Quantity Discounts Plugin by Scott Wilson.

https://www.bnm-hobbies.com

Regards

James
    OK, I figured out what was going on. It was an earlier discussion in the thread the put me on to this, as I upgraded from 1.3.9h to 1.5.6c, I had an Create_Account.php file in my /store/includes/modules/Custom folder, which wasn't upgraded and was still 1.3.9h, and as such, was missing the line that needed to be added. I renamed the file, copied the standard file there, and it's now working. I just have to figure out if the differences between the 1.3.9h and the 1.5.6c files in relation to customization's, assuming that there were any in the first place.

I believe I placed the file there as I was making changes as it was 1.3.9h, so it may not even be necessary to have this file in my custom folder any longer, and I just confirmed that this is the case.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Regards

James

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast