Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Bentley Classic Template Support Thread

Hello everyone ;-) I am pleased to announce our 20th free zen cart template release to the community.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	350bentley_classic.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	10849

See the live demo here:

Bentley Classic Free Zen Cart Templte by Picaflor Azul

Packed with Great Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Fixed width 2 or 3 column display

• Matching button set included

• Matching icons

• Customized product info page layout

• Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.

• Fully customizable (easy to turn off items you don't want to use) header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), connect with us, and service (with customizable text and images).

• Home Page slideshow included

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It button, and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Fully customizable (easy to turn off items you don't want to use) footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.

• Cross Browser compatible in Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu

• No changes to core files

• Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bentley Classic Template Support Thread

The template has been approved and is now available for download in the Plugins section:

Download the Bentley Classic Free Zen Cart Template

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I've just downloaded this template and replaced the main logo with a logo the same size; when I remove the sales text line, I'm leaving the quote marks, but the whole layout shifts upward. How can I fix this?

Plugin Contributions

A link or non-linked text address to your site will help.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCC View Post
    I've just downloaded this template and replaced the main logo with a logo the same size; when I remove the sales text line, I'm leaving the quote marks, but the whole layout shifts upward. How can I fix this?
    If you remove elements from the header you may need to adjust the positioning of the remaining elements.

If you post a link to your site, I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am looking to replace the images and links in the slider, but the relevant code does not appear in the define_main_page text. How can I access this code? I can see that I can edit tpl_home_slider.php, but in doing so, do I mess up the configuration at all?
    Last edited by godt; 17 Aug 2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: clarification

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by godt View Post
    I am looking to replace the images and links in the slider, but the relevant code does not appear in the define_main_page text. How can I access this code? I can see that I can edit tpl_home_slider.php, but in doing so, do I mess up the configuration at all?
    Sorry for the mistake in the readme. If you want to just add your slides, the easiest way is to just name your images sldie1.jpg, slide2.jpg, slide3.jpg, slide4.jpg and slide5.jpg and upload them to includes/templates/bentley_classic/images. If you need to edit the code to add more images, etc. it is in the tpl_home_slider.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for such a great design and easy to setup instrcutions. I'm stuck on just one change. I added my new images to the slide show. However I cannot figure out where to enter the new URL for each new slide image. I followed the instructions but the define_main_page define statement I was looking for was not there. If you would point me to the right file to change the URLs I would appreciate it. This is one of my last changes before final testing.

Thank you again for a great looking template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by guttal View Post
    Thank you for such a great design and easy to setup instrcutions. I'm stuck on just one change. I added my new images to the slide show. However I cannot figure out where to enter the new URL for each new slide image. I followed the instructions but the define_main_page define statement I was looking for was not there. If you would point me to the right file to change the URLs I would appreciate it. This is one of my last changes before final testing.

Thank you again for a great looking template.
    I am sorry for the mistake in the readme file. I have this on a list for a future template package update. You need to edit the includes/templates/bentley_classic/common/tpl_home_slider.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am working on a site for a friend overseas and she wanted to use this template. It's a great template BTW. I am not familiar with the new styles and have a couple of questions.
    1. I changed the colour of the footer and the footer image but I seem to have lost the sides somehow. The footer only displays the width of the columns now. Where to go to correct this. When I followed the instructions and turned off the IP address in the footer it also added white space below the footer. Can I eliminate the white?
    2. How to I reduce the white space above the top horizontal menu or remove the menu it entirely? I did see the instruction file on how to edit the text of the menu.
    3. How do I turn off the slider on the main page and if I do will that cause display problems for the side boxes?

I cannot post the URL as the site is throwing an error that reveals too much. I don't have access to fix it. I have attached a screen shot.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	11010

TIA
    Carol

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast