Plugin Contributions

Default move cart to new Directory, but only old admin work on new cart

ok this is what up. I have moved my cart from .com/Demo to myhomepartystore.com/Toystore

I have followed the ( I have installed Zen Cart to a directory. How do I rename or move that directory? and used The Fix Cache Key Utility I have check my /includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php files

I have done a Search for all words Demo and have found that they have all been replaced with Toystore under the New location and remain the same in the old.
    I am using the same db have no problem with the db. or logging into ether admin. The cart seems to work ok Myhomepartystore.com
    ------------

This is the problem , When I log into my admin some of the areas do not control my cart in the new location. . but if I log into the old admin they do control my new cart in the new Directory. I wish to delete my everything under the .com/Demo but I then will not have control over my new cart

Who do I fix this so I have control only with my Admin to my new cart location
    I have been serching for 2 days now in this forum with no luck.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: move cart to new Directory, but only old admin work on new cart

Post the contents of both admin configure.php files (new and old) here, after X'ing out the database name, login and password.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: move cart to new Directory, but only old admin work on new cart

Exactly. Your configure.php files tell Zen Cart which folder path to find the PHP files, and which database to use.
    If that information is incorrect, then you will get unexpected results.

Remember, the configure.php files are read-only and will have to be made writable before any of your edits/changes can be saved/uploaded ... so that might be why it's not doing what you thought it should do.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.