Plugin Contributions

Default Log in page input labels not aligning

Hi,

I am working on dragons.digi-blue.co.uk, using version 1.3.9 h. Please see: http://www.dragons.digi-blue.co.uk/i...ain_page=login.

On this page, none of the input labels align, does anyone know how can I can do this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Log in page input labels not aligning

Depending on your knowledge of CSS, you have two options.

1. Add loginForm fieldset input to your existing stylesheet and try adjusting the inputs there.
    2. Using the same method in another post, you can create a stylesheet just for that page and play with the FORM and INPUT calls.

Changing existing FORM, INPUT, or FORM, INPUT calls will mess with every form on the site.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I took some more time, but I did another site, see this page where everything lines up: http://www.theflowershoppe.co.uk/ind...ain_page=login. My own mistake, adding float: left to LABEL.inputLabel resolved the issue. Thanks for your help.

Just one question, if I create a new CSS file for the product listing to move the product filter, what name should I give my css file? Sorry, this is the one part where I still struggle. i.e. for the log in page it was login.css, what would it be for the product listing page?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barendfaber View Post
    Just one question, if I create a new CSS file for the product listing to move the product filter, what name should I give my css file? Sorry, this is the one part where I still struggle. i.e. for the log in page it was login.css, what would it be for the product listing page?
    Look in /includes/templates/template_default/css/CSS_read_me.txt for additional details.

Essentially, if you look at the URL generated there's a GET variable named main_page. For the URL you identified, it's main_page=login, so you would create the page-specific CSS file named /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/login.css go contain CSS specific to the login page. The one exception is your home page, where you create a file named /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/index_home.css.