Plugin Contributions

Default Trying to edit invoice layout

Hi,
    I managed to remove some irrelevant columns (for me) from my default invoice, however I want to the change 'Total (inc)' to 'Total (inc GST)'. I cannot seem to find how to do so after editing several different files - still no luck.

Also, when I edited my invoice.php file by removing the red text:
    <tr>
    <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
    <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td
    class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    </tr>

and

echo ' </td>' . "\n" .
    ' <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n";
    echo ' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . zen_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" . ' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' .
    $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) .
    ($order->products[$i]['onetime_charges'] != 0 ? '<br />' .

However after doing this, it meant the grey background overlaying the product/price area of the template has shifted to the left (and is smaller). anyone have any ideas to rectify that back to normal width (see attached picture):

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Trying to edit invoice layout

The Total (inc) is defined in YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER_NAME/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Trying to edit invoice layout

fantastic, thanks stevesh