Page 139 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1622
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 [Support Thread]

Depending on your version of zen cart - the config file may https where it is not obvious - so what version are you on?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi

We use Ultimate URLS on our website https://sitstandforbusiness.com How can I force https:// URLs? can I do it via Ultimate URLs.

I have ssl as true in both configure files but it keesp reverting back to http://

Please help.
    Debbie, what version of Zen Cart and what version of USU are you using? As @delia indicated, if you're trying for "SSL all the time", then you'll not only need to set ENABLE_SSL to 'true', but also ensure that both HTTP_SERVER and HTTPS_SERVER (in the configure.php files) are both prefixed with 'https://'.

Plugin Contributions

Running ZC 1.5.5d, php 5.6 due to old scripts that need to keep running. My site is www.tattingcorner.com but it is not currently running this plugin due to the issue described in the next paragraph.

Installed latest version of this plugin (3.0.2) and once turned on, the URL's looked great. Until a customer entered a category and used the filter option to screen the results they wanted to see. It filters fine, but once you add a product to the cart, it does not bring you back to the filtered page - it just displays the category description. I like the plugin, but unless there's a fix to this I won't be going forward with it. Anyone have any thoughts? It seems to be a feature, but it sure doesn't work as a feature.

Thanks,

Lisa

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CraftCorner View Post
    Running ZC 1.5.5d, php 5.6 due to old scripts that need to keep running. My site is www.tattingcorner.com but it is not currently running this plugin due to the issue described in the next paragraph.

Installed latest version of this plugin (3.0.2) and once turned on, the URL's looked great. Until a customer entered a category and used the filter option to screen the results they wanted to see. It filters fine, but once you add a product to the cart, it does not bring you back to the filtered page - it just displays the category description. I like the plugin, but unless there's a fix to this I won't be going forward with it. Anyone have any thoughts? It seems to be a feature, but it sure doesn't work as a feature.

Thanks,

Lisa
    Did you copy (or merge) the .htaccess file that's included in the plugin's zip-file?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Did you copy (or merge) the .htaccess file that's included in the plugin's zip-file?
    Good question, and one I'll have to ask my webmaster. I'll ask and find out.

Plugin Contributions

He says, he did, otherwise the plugin wouldn't have worked.

Plugin Contributions

He says, he did, otherwise the plugin wouldn't have worked.
    I'm not able to reproduce your issue. Are there other plugins (or customizations) installed on the site or other modifications to the site's .htaccess?

Plugin Contributions

I'm not able to reproduce your issue. Are there other plugins (or customizations) installed on the site or other modifications to the site's .htaccess?
    It is possible. I will ask.

Plugin Contributions

Ah. My webadmin tells me that my filter is custom/homegrown, as it uses a non-ZenCart field in the products table. He says the issue seems to be the handling (i.e., re-processing) of URL variable values, particularly values with spaces. He sees one potential workaround as changing my code to eliminate the spaces. However, I prefer the spaces in the filter values. For example, I have one brand of thread that has multiple sizes. So my filter values for that category are Lizbeth 3, Lizbeth 10, Lizbeth 20, Lizbeth 40, Lizbeth 80, Lizbeth Twirlz 10, and Lizbeth Twirlz 20. This makes it very easy for my customers to select the thread size they want.

Any thoughts on how to get the plugin to work without changing my code to remove those spaces?

Lisa

Plugin Contributions

Ah. My webadmin tells me that my filter is custom/homegrown, as it uses a non-ZenCart field in the products table. He says the issue seems to be the handling (i.e., re-processing) of URL variable values, particularly values with spaces. He sees one potential workaround as changing my code to eliminate the spaces. However, I prefer the spaces in the filter values. For example, I have one brand of thread that has multiple sizes. So my filter values for that category are Lizbeth 3, Lizbeth 10, Lizbeth 20, Lizbeth 40, Lizbeth 80, Lizbeth Twirlz 10, and Lizbeth Twirlz 20. This makes it very easy for my customers to select the thread size they want.

Any thoughts on how to get the plugin to work without changing my code to remove those spaces?

Lisa
    Clarification: he explained to me later that he would have to rewrite the code to change the filter options so that they had no spaces (like Lizbeth+3) then have them transform back to having spaces after the URL action took place.

This would be a good deal of time and energy. Is there a way to deal with the situation in the plugin itself?