Page 122 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1622
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Cache Generation Patch

nginx How to implement rewrite?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

We just migrated to Ultimate from Ceon and are having problems with the way that Ultimate appends extra characters to the URL. For example:

"https://www.filefolderheaven.com/adapted-books-c-49/just-adapted-books-c-49_50/fox-says-good-working-with-core-vocabulary-p-2874"

Is there anyway to remove the "-C-49", etc

We want our URLs to look more like this:

"https://www.filefolderheaven.com/adapted-books/just-adapted-books/fox-says-good-working-with-core-vocabulary"
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

That's not the way that USU works. Those "appendages" are how USU's .htaccess maps the URI into a specific page; the p-2874 identifies products_id = 2874 and c-49_50 maps to a cPath of 49_50.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by treyslay77 View Post
    We just migrated to Ultimate from Ceon and are having problems with the way that Ultimate appends extra characters to the URL. For example:

"https://www.filefolderheaven.com/adapted-books-c-49/just-adapted-books-c-49_50/fox-says-good-working-with-core-vocabulary-p-2874"

Is there anyway to remove the "-C-49", etc

We want our URLs to look more like this:

"https://www.filefolderheaven.com/adapted-books/just-adapted-books/fox-says-good-working-with-core-vocabulary"
    Thank you
    You can lose the C-49 component (cPath) of the url in admin/configuration/ultimate_urls go to 'Generate cPath parameters' and disable 'auto' - that should get rid of the C-49 component - however as lat9 said, you will not get rid of the page number (p-2874) - Ultimate requires it.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    nginx How to implement rewrite?
    Did you upload the .htaccess file into the root of your store? this file has the rewrite instructions - so if you haven't then go to your plugin downloaded folders and open the folder .htaccess - you will see a 'globe' style icon with .htaccess next to it - upload that into your root.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Did you upload the .htaccess file into the root of your store? this file has the rewrite instructions - so if you haven't then go to your plugin downloaded folders and open the folder .htaccess - you will see a 'globe' style icon with .htaccess next to it - upload that into your root.

cheers,
    Mike
    this is just plain wrong.

.htaccess is meant to be used with apache not nginx.

while there may be some experienced nginx admins on this board, i would think there are better resources for how to implement rewrites using nginx then the zen-cart shopping cart board.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

zen cart version is 1.5.5f, php version 5.6.35, apache 2.4.33, mysql 5.7.21
    I use Ultimate SEO URLs - Version: 2.215, all is ok.
    When there is a #15 character in the product name, I am using the search bar #15, but I can't search for the result. There is no 'keyword=' attribute in the URL. If I uninstall the Ultimate SEO URLs, I can use the search function normally. How can I modify this plugin?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by viomaze View Post
    zen cart version is 1.5.5f, php version 5.6.35, apache 2.4.33, mysql 5.7.21
    I use Ultimate SEO URLs - Version: 2.215, all is ok.
    When there is a #15 character in the product name, I am using the search bar #15, but I can't search for the result. There is no 'keyword=' attribute in the URL. If I uninstall the Ultimate SEO URLs, I can use the search function normally. How can I modify this plugin?
    I don't understand what the #15 character is, could you provide the full product name that gives you this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 (new features) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by bwlinux View Post
    Thank you very much. Your explanation helped me to find and fix the problem using the code below.

PHP Code:
    href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT'manufacturers_id='.$manufacturers_id); ?>"
    Sorry, I know this is a reply to an old post but I am having the same problem with manufacturers and I can't work out where to check to fix the problem. I have Zen Cart v1.5.5f and Ultimate URLS v2.215 installed. It looks like zen_href_link is being used every where but I'm obviously missing something. I have checked and I can't see the template overriding anything.

The canonical URL for the manufacturer page is correct (https://www.aliensandstrangersmusic....k-w-fobes-m-30). If I paste the canonical into the browser the manufacturers page loads correctly. But clicking on the manufacturer in the sidebox the link directed to is the https://www.aliensandstrangersmusic....acturers_id=30 format. Trying to track down where the onchange is processed.
    Code:
    <select name="manufacturers_id" onchange="this.form.submit();" size="5" style="width: 90%; margin: auto;">
    Can you point me in the right direction.
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 (new features) [Support Thread]

Hello, I'm trying to install Ultimate SEO URL on Zencart 1.5.5e and PHP 5.6

Is this possible? In my case:

1) I couldn't use the recommended method "Plugin Manager" as I couldn't find where to download it.
    I searched hard. Where do you get "Plugin Manager" from?

2) I couldn't use the alternate manual method either as I get this error:

"An error occurred while replacing / updating content in '/<base_dir>/myshop/<admin_dir>/categories.php'. Backtrack Limit exceeded. This usually indicates an overly conservative pcre.backtrack_limit configured on your server (or restricted by mod_security). Either change the setting or manually merge the required changes."

pcre.backtrack_limit is set to one million
    my provider won't change the settings of mod_security

3) the last resort method (compare/merge) it's quite impractical (meaning too difficult for me) as the files provided with Ultimate SEO URL are for zencart 1.5.4 while I have 1.5.5e

Could somebody either:
    - tell me where to get "Plugin Manager"
    - tell me a trick to bypass mod_security restrictions
    - send a 1.5.5e version of the files to modify so I can manage to compare and find the relevant differences?

By the way is lhungil still working on this project?