Page 115 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1622
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

in line 53 on includes/classes/usu.php i changed
    PHP Code:
                self::$unicodeEnabled = (@preg_match('/\pL/u''a')) ? true false
    with
    PHP Code:
                self::$unicodeEnabled = (@preg_match('/\p{L}/u''a')) ? true false
    and now everything is OK

I am good in php as in English
    Can I leave so this change? - everything works fine!! (in both cases also: "non-alphanumerical " and "punctuation")

Plugin Contributions

I like this very much. I know that if you use this and already have products, you have to go through each product and resave each product to make the url come alive.

I have two sites. One has this feature, the other does not. The one that does not is my main store with over 3,000 products. How can I use easy populate to download all my products to the newer site so it will automatically add the url for new products being brought in?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    Hi,

I scanned the site with Netpeak Spider and Screaming Frog SEO Spider. No internal links to /m and /mobile is not found.
    This either means that somewhere there is an external link or that old internal links that were once on the site.
    Disallow this uri in robots.txt and eventually they fall out of the search.
    Another way - to do a 301 redirect to the home page.

P.S. You have problems on the site - unnecessary 301 redirect, not disallowed uri in the robots.txt, etc. I recommend to download Free Screaming Frog SEO Spider and independently verify the site. Or contact the experts.
    Thanks Berezin,
    The m / mobile urls in google are still mysterious to me. In Google search console it shows that the link to them is from my
    main url and I never add a link to m / mobile directories or created such directories.

Regarding the 301 redirects, checked them on Screaming Frog as you suggested and all the 301s seem to be made automatically by Ultimate SEO so please let me understand why do you say they are unnecessary.

Default Is there any way to remove the product and category numbers from the SEO URLs?

Hi,

Is there any way to remove the product and category ID numbers from the SEOed URLs?

For example, the following URL from my test site:

"http://www.futuregarageservices.co.uk/test/decelerometers-vosa-dvsa-approved-decelerometers-c-1903_1919_1920/bowmonk-brakecheck-decelerometer-p-16968.html"

…would look so much cleaner as:

"http://www.futuregarageservices.co.uk/test/decelerometers-vosa-dvsa-approved-decelerometers/bowmonk-brakecheck-decelerometer.html"

Apologies if this question has been asked elsewhere - I can’t find a thread which discusses the matter.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there any way to remove the product and category numbers from the SEO URLs?

@Podgeminster, those product- and category-id values are how the plugin's .htaccess file links the URL to the associated product and/or category in your store's database.

Short answer: No.

Default Re: Is there any way to remove the product and category numbers from the SEO URLs?

No worries - thanks for the response.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

I was a little baffled with one of the category pages for my client redirecting strangely. It turns out that the product name has an M in it followed by a number, which I believe is being picked up as the manufacturer's number (we don't use manufacturers).

Is there a way to ignore or escape the M character? I'm not sure if it is the plugin, or the core functionality - I tried removing reference to manufacturer from the plugin file, but it was still converting to 'manufacturer'.

The category name is "Leica M 240" and the URL should be: http://www.jkcameras.co.uk/leica-m-240-c-18 but it redirects to: http://www.jkcameras.co.uk/-m-240

Strangely, the product pages are fine (because they use the 'Leica Bodies' parent category?):
    http://www.jkcameras.co.uk/leica-bod...240-black-p-96
    http://www.jkcameras.co.uk/leica-bod...240-black-p-98

Is there a simple fix to this? Other than the obvious solution of removing the space between M and 240 (unfortunately this isn't an option).

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

you can comment out the redirect line for manufacturers in the .htaccess code, by adding a # in front of the line.

Code:
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9_]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

#to:

#RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9_]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    or you could delete the line altogether or change the order of the lines.

the product pages are find because the product line is above the manufacturers line in the htaccess file.

good luck.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Fanstastic, that did the trick! Many thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

I uninstalled Ultimate SEO, but somewhere in the url ?CPath=15_22& example. It is not at all the products, just some.
    How do I remove?