Page 109 of 163 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1622
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Please provide the remainder of the error message. Ie. The error itself... The above information is simply the path of files involved at the time of the error.
    Thanks, more from myDEBUG-adm-1478761864-477120.log

[10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] Request URI: /new/admin/login.php?camefrom=index.php&zenAdminID=36sr2q8t6og8597oikmsh68h77, IP address: ::1

#1 trigger_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:266]

BTW, I did not install order plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @holawill, do you also have the Edit Orders plugin installed?
    Thanks, I did not install Edit Orders plugin.

Plugin Contributions

[10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] Request URI: /new/admin/login.php?camefrom=index.php&zenAdminID=36sr2q8t6og8597oikmsh68h77, IP address: ::1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\usu_plugin.php:145]
    #5 usu_plugin->handleDatabaseChanges() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\plugin.php:336]
    #6 plugin->install() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\usu_plugin.php:474]
    #7 usu_plugin->install() called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\init_includes\init_usu_install.php:7]
    #8 require(D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\init_includes\init_usu_install.php) called at [D:\wamp\www\new\includes\autoload_func.php:48]
    #9 require(D:\wamp\www\new\includes\autoload_func.php) called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\application_top.php:171]
    #10 require(D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\application_top.php) called at [D:\wamp\www\new\admin\login.php:9]

[10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1067:Invalid default value for 'cache_date' :: CREATE TABLE `usu_cache` ( `cache_id` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL default '', `cache_language_id` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '0', `cache_name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL default '', `cache_data` MEDIUMBLOB NOT NULL, `cache_global` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '1', `cache_gzip` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '1', `cache_method` VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL default 'RETURN', `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `cache_expires` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`cache_id`,`cache_language_id`), KEY `cache_id` (`cache_id`), KEY `cache_language_id` (`cache_language_id`), KEY `cache_global` (`cache_global`) ) ==> (as called by) D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\usu_plugin.php on line 145 <== in D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 167
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 1. {main}() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\login.php:0
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 2. require() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\login.php:9
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 3. require() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\application_top.php:171
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 4. require() D:\wamp\www\new\includes\autoload_func.php:48
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 5. usu_plugin->install() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\init_includes\init_usu_install.php:7
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 6. plugin->install() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\usu_plugin.php:474
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 7. usu_plugin->handleDatabaseChanges() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\plugin.php:336
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 8. queryFactory->Execute() D:\wamp\www\new\admin\includes\classes\usu_plugin.php:145
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 9. queryFactory->set_error() D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:266
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 10. queryFactory->show_error() D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:139
    [10-Nov-2016 07:11:05 UTC] PHP 11. trigger_error() D:\wamp\www\new\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:167

Plugin Contributions

It would seem that somewhere between the code/line numbers identified by PHP 5 and PHP 8 that the default value for `cache_date` is set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' instead of the more recent server preferred '0001-01-01 00:00:00'. Not sure if in following the above path of code if that means right now that your database needs an update or if it could be resolved by changing the install assignment as part of a first time run and it would be resolved.

The update for the field would be:
    Code:
    ALTERTABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';

Although it does appear that the error is in the generation of the table, so probably looking for the sql that (should be before the location identified by PHP 8 above) provides the CREATE TABLE query. In there change the default date as identified above and "should" work.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, so i can try to run this sql code on my database through phpmyadmin?
    it seems that this code is incorrect?

sorry for my stupid question, i'm not a professional.

3 errors were found during analysis.

Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "ALTERTABLE" at position 0)
    Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "`usu_cache`" at position 11)
    Unrecognized statement type. (near "MODIFY" at position 23)

SQL query:

ALTERTABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00'

[ QUOTE=mc12345678;1321352]It would seem that somewhere between the code/line numbers identified by PHP 5 and PHP 8 that the default value for `cache_date` is set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' instead of the more recent server preferred '0001-01-01 00:00:00'. Not sure if in following the above path of code if that means right now that your database needs an update or if it could be resolved by changing the install assignment as part of a first time run and it would be resolved.

Code:
    ALTERTABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';

Although it does appear that the error is in the generation of the table, so probably looking for the sql that (should be before the location identified by PHP 8 above) provides the CREATE TABLE query. In there change the default date as identified above and "should" work.
    [/QUOTE]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    Thanks, so i can try to run this sql code on my database through phpmyadmin?
    it seems that this code is incorrect?

sorry for my stupid question, i'm not a professional.

3 errors were found during analysis.

Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "ALTERTABLE" at position 0)
    Unexpected beginning of statement. (near "`usu_cache`" at position 11)
    Unrecognized statement type. (near "MODIFY" at position 23)

SQL query:

ALTERTABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00'

[ QUOTE=mc12345678;1321352]It would seem that somewhere between the code/line numbers identified by PHP 5 and PHP 8 that the default value for `cache_date` is set to '0000-00-00 00:00:00' instead of the more recent server preferred '0001-01-01 00:00:00'. Not sure if in following the above path of code if that means right now that your database needs an update or if it could be resolved by changing the install assignment as part of a first time run and it would be resolved.

Code:

[/QUOTE]
    I missed a space somehow in the beginning of the sql query. Two other things. 1) if you use a prefix in your includes/configure.php (DB_PREfIX) and are using phpmyadmin, then usu_cache needs to have that prefix added to it. Otherwise you could run the following query in admin->tools->sql patch install with no changes from the below provided 2) this assumes that the table has been created which appears to not have been done.

Code:
    ALTER TABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    Otherwise need to find in the code where the create table statement is and modify the 0000-00-00 portion to the above 0001-01-01.

Plugin Contributions

1) i run the code in phpmyadmin: ALTER TABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    it returns error:

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00'

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1146 - Table 'new.usu_cache' doesn't exist

i can not find table usu_cache in the database.
    --------------
    2) i did not use prefix in configure.php.

what can i do now?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by holawill View Post
    1) i run the code in phpmyadmin: ALTER TABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00';
    it returns error:

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `usu_cache` MODIFY COLUMN `cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00'

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1146 - Table 'new.usu_cache' doesn't exist

i can not find table usu_cache in the database.
    --------------
    2) i did not use prefix in configure.php.

what can i do now?
    I don't have a copy of the code to provide a specific line number to address the modification needed. But I would expect that if you look at the code identified by "PHP 5" through "PHP 8" of the error log, there should be the sql statement to "CREATE TABLE" that has the field cache_date with the problem default. Otherwise, I suspect that someone else may be able to provide the specific file/line number where that change can be made.

You could also use the tools->developers tool kit to search for
    Code:
    `cache_date` = '0000-00-00
    and the line number of the applicable file should be provided.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks a lot, mc12345678

I changed usu_plugin.php:

'`cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', ' .
    '`cache_expires` DATETIME NOT NULL default \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\', ' .

modified to:
    '`cache_date` DATETIME NOT NULL default \'0001-01-01 00:00:00\', ' .
    '`cache_expires` DATETIME NOT NULL default \'0001-01-01 00:00:00\', ' .

Now I can access to admin page now!!! Thanks a lot! very helpful!

But now I have a new problem:

in frontend, when i move pointer to any links on homepage, for example, when i move pointer to "Hardware" categories, the status Bar URL shows:
    localhost/new/index.php?main_page=index&Cpath=1

After i clicked it, it shows:http://localhost/new/hardware-c-1/

How to fix this? any ideas?

I attach my .htacess file below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ###############################################################################
    # Add custom headers and options
    # Notes:
    #
    # Examples: Adding IE compatibility / edge flags, language and encoding flags,
    # php or suphp directives, configure other Apache modules such as page_speed,
    # and enable or disable Apache httpd options.
    #
    # Do NOT configure anything directly relating to physical or virtual resources
    # in this section. These should be addressed later on in this file.
    #Options -Indexes

# Enable mod_rewrite processing using the rules in this .htaccess file
    # Notes:
    #
    # <IfModule> should be avoided at all costs. If mod_rewrite is not available
    # it is almost always better to return HTTP 500 status. This way we see there
    # is an issue as soon as the .htaccess file is uploaded.
    #
    # For mod_rewrite to work, the Apache server option to allow symbolic links to
    # be followed must be enabled. Most providers supporting mod_rewrite will
    # already have it enabled for you, but if your rewrite rules are not working
    # you can un-comment the first directive below to manually enable the option.
    #
    # Don't forget, mod_rewrite directives are processed in order until a matching
    # RewriteRule with the [L] flag is encountered. So the more specific a rule is
    # the closer it should appear to the top of this file.

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /new/

# Tell mod_rewrite where this file is relative to the server document_root
    # Notes:
    #
    # This directive should only be enabled if this .htaccess file is not placed
    # in the document_root (usually public_html, www, or web) of the (sub)domain.
    #
    # An easy way to determine the location relative to the server document_root is
    # to look at the URL used to access a file in this folder. For example if you
    # access a "page" in the same folder as this file by typing in the URL
    # "www.mydomain.com/myfolder/index.html" then "myfolder" will be the location
    # of this file relative to the server document_root.
    #
    # Another quick and easy way to determine the correct setting for this is to
    # look at the defined value for DIR_WS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG in
    # Zen Cart's configure.php files. All three values should match.
    #
    # Don't forget the leading and trailing /. This directive requires both!

# Redirect if request was for index.php (no query)
    # Notes:
    #
    # This is only required if the site generates references to index.php with no
    # parameters. This rule will force a 301 redirect to the site root when a
    # request is made for "/index.php" with no query terms (?key=value).
    #RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^$
    #RewriteRule ^index\.php$ / [R=301,L]

# Add any custom 301 redirects
    # Notes:
    #
    # In general these should be few and far between. If you use a RewriteRule
    # be sure to add the L flag to let Apache mod_rewrite know to stop processing
    # and skip any RewriteRules defined later in the .htaccess file.

# Redirect if request was for index.php (with or without query)
    # Notes:
    #
    # This is a performance optimization. If the request is for index.php simply
    # pass the request on and do not process any other mod_rewrite directives in
    # this file.
    #
    # Basically this avoids the overhead of checking if index.php is a real file
    # or directory (used in subsequent mod_rewrite rules) before sending the
    # request to index.php.
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# Start Ultimate (SEO) URLs
    # Notes:
    #
    # You should not make any changes in this section unless you really understand
    # how it will impact your web site. Mistakes can break things.

# Handles the new URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING } [L]

# Original (unchanged) URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Rewrite all other requests (if the file / directory does not exist)
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Add any other directives relating to the handling of physical files
    # Notes:
    #
    # If processing makes it this far, the request was for a real file or folder.
    # Example: Adding further processing related to browser caching or security.

Plugin Contributions

in backend, i update "Reset URL Cache", but still the same