Page 145 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1622
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 [Support Thread]

Zen Cart bug-report created: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....47#post1372447

There's something in the base Zen Cart processing of the canonical link that now 'keeps' that page= parameter.

Plugin Contributions

I love this plugin! Thank you for writing it.

I've got a fast question that I'm sure has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.

Can I change the underscores to dashes?

https://joshuatreemugco.com/mugs-c-3...ic-sayings-c-3_92/go-ahead-poke-the-bear-mug-p-266.html

Erick

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTreeMugCo View Post

I've got a fast question that I'm sure has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.

https://joshuatreemugco.com/mugs-c-3...ic-sayings-c-3_92/go-ahead-poke-the-bear-mug-p-266.html

Erick
    As answered in your other post, there is no need to change underscore to dashes. Let Zen Cart do its thing. The more you mess with URL rewrites, the more they will bite you in the ......

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaTreeMugCo View Post

Erick
    I didn't write USU, but I've been maintaining the plugin for the past few years.

You can, but it will take a lot of work. USU builds on Zen Cart's cPath display (which requires underscores to separate the category-tree).

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    As answered in your other post, there is no need to change underscore to dashes. Let Zen Cart do its thing. The more you mess with URL rewrites, the more they will bite you in the ......
    ... arse.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    ... arse.
    Must be a Florida thing. Don't got those in Texas.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    I am confused. The download is for 3.0.6 but the support thread is for Ultimate SEO 2.200. Can anyone clear up the confusion?
    I didn't feel that the USU-v3 warranted its own support thread, since there's a fair amount of history in this one. Noting that the "Support Thread" link in the plugin's download page (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=132) points to this thread!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

I have been using Ultimate URLs for years we have a problem that i need to find a solution for. I have been using zencart 1.5.6c Ultimate URLs v3.0.2 I just updated to Ultimate URLs v3.0.6 no change specials page still doesn't work . The specials.html has problems when I turn on a product on specials page the URL is a something like (http://www.website/_info.html?cPath=...products_id=85) I get a 404 Error broken path URL. Ultimate URL is not rewriting the URLs on the specials page, it works for all other Zen cart pages except the specials page. Is there a trick to get the specials page items to display a valid URL correctly? I don't want to have to build custom HTML page and have to redirect the specials page to a custom HTML page.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kadeepro View Post
    I have been using Ultimate URLs for years we have a problem that i need to find a solution for. I have been using zencart 1.5.6c Ultimate URLs v3.0.2 I just updated to Ultimate URLs v3.0.6 no change specials page still doesn't work . The specials.html has problems when I turn on a product on specials page the URL is a something like (www.website/_info.html?cPath=61_62&products_id=85) I get a 404 Error broken path URL. Ultimate URL is not rewriting the URLs on the specials page, it works for all other Zen cart pages except the specials page. Is there a trick to get the specials page items to display a valid URL correctly? I don't want to have to build custom HTML page and have to redirect the specials page to a custom HTML page.

Thanks
    I'm not seeing this behavior on a 'stock' zc156c USU-3.0.6 installation using the built-in responsive_classic template.

What template is in use on your site?
    Any other plugins installed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm not seeing this behavior on a 'stock' zc156c USU-3.0.6 installation using the built-in responsive_classic template.

What template is in use on your site?
    Any other plugins installed?
    I am running Marcus Zen Cart theme that comes with a dozen or so plugins installed. wholesale price groups plugin, Edit orders plugin, log on as customer plugin are the plugins that come to mind that we have installed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kadeepro View Post
    I am running Marcus Zen Cart theme that comes with a dozen or so plugins installed. wholesale price groups plugin, Edit orders plugin, log on as customer plugin are the plugins that come to mind that we have installed.
    That Marcus template can be pretty intrusive, overwriting many of Zen Cart's core files. None of the other plugins that you mention should have any 'play' in the issue.

Are there changes made to the as-shipped version of /includes/functions/html_output.php's zen_href_link function? That's what USU ties into to perform its URL modification 'magic'.