Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

NOTICE & WARNING
    This module was written with compatibility for Zen Cart 1.5.0. Optional support was included for Query Cache from Data Diggers based upon a branch of Query Cache 1.9 Alpha.

A different implementation of Query Cache has been included in the Zen Cart 1.5.1 release. The Zen Cart 1.5.1 version of Query Cache does not include a function vital to the operation of Ultimate SEO. Due to the code changes in Query Cache this plugin does not work w/ Zen Cart 1.5.1.

I am currently working on making some changes to this plugin (and also modifying the stock Zen Cart 1.5.1 version of Query Cache) to address the issues. I will also be rolling the latest patches, fixes, and updates from my development version of Ultimate SEO into the next release of the plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    NOTICE & WARNING
    This module was written with compatibility for Zen Cart 1.5.0. Optional support was included for Query Cache from Data Diggers based upon a branch of Query Cache 1.9 Alpha.

A different implementation of Query Cache has been included in the Zen Cart 1.5.1 release. The Zen Cart 1.5.1 version of Query Cache does not include a function vital to the operation of Ultimate SEO. Due to the code changes in Query Cache this plugin does not work w/ Zen Cart 1.5.1.

I am currently working on making some changes to this plugin (and also modifying the stock Zen Cart 1.5.1 version of Query Cache) to address the issues. I will also be rolling the latest patches, fixes, and updates from my development version of Ultimate SEO into the next release of the plugin.
    Thanks for your response. do you have a general idea of when that might be?
    Give us your best shot!
    http://www.photoimprints.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by styledata View Post
    Thanks for your response. do you have a general idea of when that might be?
    Zen Cart 1.5.1 was released 18 Sep 2012 - basically yesterday!

Keep in mind as part of the next release I will be including changes to the underlying database abstraction layer of Zen Cart as well as modified versions of the Query Cache present in Zen Cart 1.5.1. Since these updates change how the entire application (Zen Cart) will access the database, I do want to take some time to test my changes.

Before I release the next public version I will be releasing a beta version to anyone interested in helping test the changes. Once any bugs found during beta testing are fixed, I will make a public release. I am hoping to have a beta version ready to go tonight or tomorrow. If no major issues show up during beta testing you can probably expect a public release sometime next week.

DONE LIST
    • Update ZC 1.5.1 implementation of Query Cache
    • Update ZC 1.5.1 MySQL Query Factory
    • Product Cache Generation patch applied
    • Product Types Cache patch applied
    • Test on clean Zen Cart 1.5.0
    • Test on heavily modified Zen Cart 1.5.0

TODO LIST
    • Remove hard coded table names from SQL Queries
    • Test on clean Zen Cart 1.5.1
    • Test on heavily modified Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Default Ultimate SEO URLs 2.206 soon to be released!

Status Update
    I have finished coding the necessary changes and have completed testing against:
    • Clean 1.5.0
    • Clean 1.5.1
    • Clean 1.5.0
    • Production 1.5.0 + Custom Product Types + Edit Orders 4.0 + Admin New Order RC1.1 + Admin New Customer 1.0 + Price Markup + Drop Shipping + Freight Accessorials + YRC Drop Shipping + UPS Drop Shipping + Other Modules
    • Development 1.5.1 + Custom Product Types + Edit Orders 4.0 + Admin New Order RC1.1 + Admin New Customer 1.0 + Price Markup + Drop Shipping + Freight Accessorials + YRC Drop Shipping + UPS Drop Shipping + Other Modules

I will be uploading the new version tomorrow for approval.

Changes
    The following is taken from the English release notes.
    • Enhancement: Support for Zen Cart 1.5.1
    • Enhancement: Updated Zen Cart 1.5.1 Query Cache to add the ability to remove an item from the cache before expiration.
    • Enhancement: Updated Zen Cart 1.5.1 MySQL query_factory to always return a value from the "Execute()" method.
    • Enhancement: Updated Zen Cart 1.5.1 MySQL query_factory to provide better support for cached values.
    • Enhancement: Updated htaccess_sample to include a line supporting linked products when "categories as directories" is enabled.
    • Enhancement: Included the handler for Custom Product Types.
    • Bugfix: Removed hardcoded table names. Installations with database prefixes will now work.
    • Bugfix: The Product Cache is now generated correctly for multi-language (and non-english language) Zen Carts.
    Last edited by lhungil; 20 Sep 2012 at 05:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO URLs 2.206 soon to be released!

Ultimate SEO demo site:

http://demo.zen-cart.cn
    Chinese language pack
    Zen Cart plugins demo includes Ultimate SEO, Image Handler, Template Switch, Column Layout, Lightbox and Multi-Language EZ-Pages

Plugin Contributions

Default EZ-Pages Multi-Lingual Patch

Affected Environments
    This affects users with multiple languages installed. Without this patch, EZ-Pages may not load the correct page based upon language.

Credits
    Thanks to neteasy for finding this bug and submitting a patch.

Notes
    The needed changes will be incorporated in the next release.

Plugin Contributions

Default Ultimate SEO URLs 2.207!

Notes
    The next version includes a number of enhancements to the Zen Cart 1.5.1 implementation of "Query Cache" and the handling of the Zen Cart 1.5 "file" / "database" cache. Please backup your installation and database before installing version 2.207 of "Ultimate SEO".

The latest version is awaiting review / approval to be added to the plugin section of the Zen Cart website. Please be patient and while you are waiting think about donating to the Zen Cart team!

Updates / Fixes
    • Removed hardcoded table names. Installations with database prefixes will now work.
    • The Product Cache is now generated correctly for multi-language (and non-english language) Zen Carts.
    • Support for "Multi-Language EZ Pages" plugin.

Enhancements / New Features
    • Included the handler for Custom Product Types. This will look at requests to display a product and load the correct handler based upon the product type.
    • Updated htaccess_sample. Includes a new line to better support linked products when as directories is enabled. Basically the line passes the category path to Zen Cart so "Ultimate SEO" does not need to fall back to using the product_master_category_id.
    • Updated ZC 1.5.1 Query Cache to add the ability to remove an item from the cache before expiration.
    • Updated ZC 1.5.1 MySQL query_factory to always return a value from the "Execute()" method.
    • Updated ZC 1.5.1 MySQL query_factory to provide better support for cached values.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO URLs 2.207!

Hope this is the correct place to post this support question.
    his plugin works perfectly on the site I am setting up (Yarnstyle.com, Zen 1.5.0) EXCEPT for the add to cart functionality is not working. :)
    I suspect it is something I need to change in the .htaccess file....it currently looks like this:
    Code:
    ##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/])/(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cpath=$2 [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

#Normal Ultimate SEO URLs (disable if using ADD_PRODUCT_CAT)
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# ADD_PRODUCT_CAT Ultimate SEO URLs (disable if not using ADD_PRODUCT_CAT)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ $1-c-$2/ [R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/]+)$ %{REQUEST_URI}/ [R=301,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([^/]+)/$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC] 
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Handle when a resource is not found (404 Error Page)
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page_not_found&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    All of the demo sites for this plugin seem to have a url that looks like this when you click add to cart:
    /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&number_of_uploads=0

On our site, it looks like this:
    http://yarnstyle.com/bernat-c-1/sash...product&cpath=

I have verified the add to cart button works when I turn this plugin off so it has something to do with this installation. Any advice on where I should look to make changes?

Plugin Contributions

Would this mod will help the search engines to find your more or less?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by craftideasweekly View Post
    All of the demo sites for this plugin seem to have a url that looks like this when you click add to cart:
    /index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&number_of_uploads=0

On our site, it looks like this:
    http://yarnstyle.com/bernat-c-1/sash...product&cpath=

I have verified the add to cart button works when I turn this plugin off so it has something to do with this installation. Any advice on where I should look to make changes?
    For all of the demo sites I've seen, including my stock 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 test sites, and my development site (lots of modules, different templates, etc) If you pull up the source and look at the "Form Action" you will see a URL like the first one you listed. This is the correct URL.

If you want to verify, you can take a look at "init_includes/init_cart_handler.php". This file handles some prep work (such as setting up parameters for a redirect to the shopping cart if configured). See also "Admin -> Configuration -> My Store -> Display Cart After Adding Product". It then loads main_cart_actions.php to handle the action "add_product". The shopping cart class then adds the product and redirects the request.

Your .htaccess file looks okay, although you can safely remove the [NC] from:
    Code:
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC] 
    Take a look for any debug files generated in your log directory (the cache directory in 1.5.0). Anything there? These typically will show you if an error occurred.

Looking at your site, it looks like your installation (including modifications to templates and installed modules) does not appear to ever add the product to the cart. As "action=add_product" has been added to the end of the URL it should be triggering the code in both init_cart_handler.php and main_cart_actions.php.

Have changes been made to "init_cart_handler.php", "main_cart_actions.php", or "config.core.php"?

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast