Page 53 of 163 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

Zen Cart 1.5.1

Not upgrade

Installed Plugins:
    CSS/JS Loader
    Events Calendar
    Easy Populate
    Edit Orders
    Fast And Easy Checkout
    Numinix Product Variants
    Sitemap XML
    ZX Slideshow
    Ultimate SEO
    Edit Orders
    Easy Populate
    Image Handler4
    Admin Notes

No customizations just Zen Cart plugins

HTTP Server: Apache

Server OS: Linux 2.6.32-358.11.1.el6.nfsfixes.cve20132224.x86_64

PHP Version: 5.3.24 (Zend: 2.3.0)

Database: MySQL 5.0.96-log

Problem occured immediatly after Ultimate SEO installation. Uninstallation fixes problem.

Production URL tennesseetraditionalflies.com/shop

Development URL tennesseetraditionalflies.com/shopdevel

Godaddy Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Zen Cart 1.5.1 ... Not upgrade ...
    What version of "Ultimate URLs" is installed (exact version from the configuration page)?

When I access the pages I am seeing the content including sideboxes, images, and text... This is a strong indicator the problem is not with "Ultimate URLs" as all it does is provide alternative URLs.

I did intermittently see 404 errors for specific image requests on BOTH sites... Where the image URL was not an IH4 URL... May indicate an issue with a hard-coded image in your template or an issue with your hosting provider.

Alternate URLs are working for both the production and development site... Did you install the .htaccess file in a parent directory (public_html)? In just the development site (public_html/shopdevel/)? In both sites (public_html/shop/ and public_html/shopdevel/)?
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    What version of "Ultimate URLs" is installed (exact version from the configuration page)?

When I access the pages I am seeing the content including sideboxes, images, and text... This is a strong indicator the problem is not with "Ultimate URLs" as all it does is provide alternative URLs.

I did intermittently see 404 errors for specific image requests on BOTH sites... Where the image URL was not an IH4 URL... May indicate an issue with a hard-coded image in your template or an issue with your hosting provider.

Alternate URLs are working for both the production and development site... Did you install the .htaccess file in a parent directory (public_html)? In just the development site (public_html/shopdevel/)? In both sites (public_html/shop/ and public_html/shopdevel/)?
    IHUNGIL,

I was continuing to try to find the problem and found that by using the old query_factory.php that the page content would display. You looked at it when the old query_factory.php was used. I have changed it back to the new merged query_factory.php and the content does not display.

The Ultimate SEO Version is 2.212. I tried the .htaccess file in the tennesseetraditionalflies.com root folder and the tennesseetraditionalflies.com/shopdevel folder. I did not install the .htaccess in the tennesseetraditionalflies.com/shop folder.

Plugin Contributions

The "query_factory" file included in this plugin fixes a known bug with Zen Cart 1.5.x.

I have only seen problems under Zen Cart 1.5.x with the changes to that file in two specific cases:
    1. The new file was "merged" with the old file. This is not a good idea, just overwrite the existing file.
    2. Query Cache was installed (or Zen Cart was upgraded from a previous version of Zen Cart and portions of Query Cache were left installed). Zen Cart 1.5.1 comes with a version of this plugin as part of the core Zen Cart code (it is substantially different from the plugin version).

Can you post the contents of your Zen Cart debug files and / or server error files. There should be something in one of those files (query failures will generate an error).
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!

Plugin Contributions

I replaced the merged query_factory.php with the query_factory.php from the 2.212 installation. That fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have just downloaded - Version 2.212.
    Before i install it, I am not able to understand these lines in the README: ( please note the line that I colored yellow)

"If running Zen Cart 1.3.9h it is not recommended to run with Zen Cart SQL Caching enabled. Support for running Zen Cart 1.3.9h with this option enabled will not be provided.It is strongly recommended to upgrade to Zen Cart 1.5 if
    you use this feature."

How do i know if Zen Cart SQL Caching is enabled ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by devyani View Post
    Before i install it, I am not able to understand these lines in the README: ( please note the line that I colored yellow)

"If running Zen Cart 1.3.9h it is not recommended to run with Zen Cart SQL Caching enabled. Support for running Zen Cart 1.3.9h with this option enabled will not be provided.It is strongly recommended to upgrade to Zen Cart 1.5 if
    you use this feature."

How do i know if Zen Cart SQL Caching is enabled ?
    The option to use "SQL Caching" can be selected when Zen Cart is installed. It can be changed (and checked) after installation by adjusting BOTH configure.php files (specifically the SQL_CACHE_METHOD).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks !
    I have checked this. The setting for this constant is "none"
    I guess I am safe to use this tool now :)

Plugin Contributions

This is probably a very EASY question, but I have literally been stuck for days on this.

I have the default Ultimate SEO module installed and it works great. I just installed the Mailbeez module which has certain pop up windows. However, instead of the pop up windows loading the right page, the Ultimate SEO is 301 redirecting and I want to exclude that!

For example, here is the link that the Mailbeez module launches: http://www.mydomain.com/store/mailhive.php?253602717457fee4f909e4e9bf39e92a=view&format=txt&module=winback

Type of redirect: 301 Moved Permanently

Redirected to: http://www.mydomain.com/store/<b>ind...module=winback

As you can see, something in Ultimate SEO is redirecting this to index.html and stripping the mailhive.php out of the URL.

What line can I add into the htaccess file so that both the Mailhive.php FILE and the Mailhive DIRECTORY isn't touched? In other words, I don't want mydomain.com/store/mailhive.php to be redirected, nor do I want anything redirected in the mydomain.com/store/mailhive/ directory.

What line should I add in my htaccess file to achieve both of those goals?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind - I figured it out. I had to set to FALSE the following configuration variable: Enable automatic redirects?

Once I did that, it worked just fine!
    - Jeff