Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: aBagon Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leisbi View Post
    I really like this template. If there is more space on the middle, it would perfect for many people. Attachment 12911 I want to give it more space on the middle. And I want to change front size bigger. ^.^
    Thank you so much for your help in advance.
    To make the aBagon theme wider, you need to change the "width" parameter of the following classes of the CSS for the template. For instance, if you want to have 1150px in width, you need to change as follows:

.body-bottom-bg {
    {SOME OTHER PARAMENTERS}
    width: 1150px;
    }

and modify the "bottom-wrapper" width parameter in accordance to your new width.
    All these CSS classes you can find easily by any search and define the CSS files to edit. The best way to make any changes and define certain CSS classes and files to edit by one click, I suggest you using Google Chrome developer panel. Great manuals and examples of it are there:
    https://developers.google.com/chrome...lements-styles
    https://developers.google.com/chrome...-preprocessors

To change the font size you need to use the same ways. Just change the font size for body CSS class, and then if you need, for any special elements. You will find any elements of the template, its CSS classes, parameters, files location and even PHP files by its search via Google Developer panel easily by one click.
    I hope I explained the information in a clear way and it will help a lot.
    Last edited by VJef; 5 Sep 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Here are the answers to some questions from our customers:

1. How do i update contact information located on the footer.
    You need to edit the "includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\abagon\footer_menu_defines.php " file to edit the bottom contact information of aBagon or any other themes from 12leaves. By the way it is easy to find the correct file for editing by search function of any file manager.

2. Is it possible to remove "Zen Cart Templates by 12leaves.com"
    Yes, you need to edit the "includes\languages\abagon\english.php" and it is free for this theme.

In addition, I would like to say that the best way to make any changes and define certain files or CSS classes to edit by one click is using Google Chrome developer panel. Great manuals and examples of it are there:
    https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/
    https://developers.google.com/chrome...lements-styles
    https://developers.google.com/chrome...-preprocessors

Hope the information will be helpful.

Plugin Contributions

I have the following problem with aBagon. I installed the Dutch and German language pack and now the footer menu is not working. I found how to change the heads: contact information - quick links - information - customer service in footer_menu_defines but everything that is under that, is not visible in dutch and german, only in English. I mean the telefon, fax, fb etc, and the links. They are not there in the other language. Please help me out here! Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pridder View Post
    I have the following problem with aBagon. I installed the Dutch and German language pack and now the footer menu is not working. I found how to change the heads: contact information - quick links - information - customer service in footer_menu_defines but everything that is under that, is not visible in dutch and german, only in English. I mean the telefon, fax, fb etc, and the links. They are not there in the other language. Please help me out here! Thanks in advance
    Yes, it occurs due to Zen Cart language architecture. You need to copy all the template English language folders to each new language folders and translate them. For instance, you need to copy the language file that is responsible for the bottom info to your new language folder with the same folders structure as you have now in English language.

We have a special article in our blog which explains the installation of a new language to Zen Cart (or our theme). It should help you to understand the process:
    http://blog.12leaves.com/2012/03/18/...e-to-zen-cart/

If you have questions, please post here.

Plugin Contributions

The Zen portion of our site is in a subdirectory of our main site (e.g. mysite.com/zencart) I am trying to change the link for "Home" to the root directory (mysite.com) instead of the index page for the zen store (mysite.com/zencart)

where is this located??
    I hope I have explained this clear enough to get the right answer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure View Post
    The Zen portion of our site is in a subdirectory of our main site (e.g. mysite.com/zencart) I am trying to change the link for "Home" to the root directory (mysite.com) instead of the index page for the zen store (mysite.com/zencart)

where is this located??
    I hope I have explained this clear enough to get the right answer.
    The answer to your question you will find in our FAQ section:
    http://www.12leaves.com/faq.html#faq-zen-cart

"How can I add a new menu item to the top navigation (Home, New Products, Specials, Featured Products, etc.)?
    You should edit "includes/templates/TEMPLATE_VARIATION/templates/tpl_top_nav.php" file.
    To edit the titles of the menu you should edit the "/includes/languages/english/YOUR_TEMPLATE/header.php" file."

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am having trouble changing the aBagon ps3 banner. I have got it to say what I want but I can not find where to edit it. It does not show up under banner_1 and if I put a banner in the banner_1 section I end up with two banners but only one working. I hope this makes sense. Could someone please tell me where to find this?
    TIA.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Suypc View Post
    Hi, I am having trouble changing the aBagon ps3 banner. I have got it to say what I want but I can not find where to edit it. It does not show up under banner_1 and if I put a banner in the banner_1 section I end up with two banners but only one working. I hope this makes sense. Could someone please tell me where to find this?
    TIA.
    These home page banners are added via "includes\languages\english\html_includes\abagon\define_main_page.php" file. You can edit this file via Define Page Editor section of your admin area wither. Or you can use standard banners functionality to add some banners on home page.
    Hope the information will be helpful.

Plugin Contributions

For users who wish to change a look of aBagon.

Green: click
    Black: click
    Blue: click
    Yellow: click
    Red (default): click

Just replace this files and enjoy ;)
    You may also like change some colors in stylesheet, if so please contact me. I'm happy to help ;)

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I'm fairly new to zen-cart, and I'm having trouble with changing the images in the flex-slider, can you please help me with this please.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast