Thread: MSRP Add-on

Plugin Contributions

Default MSRP Add-on

Hello

I have recently installed the add-on 'MSRP Display' and have been trying to tweak it a little... Here's what I want to do:

I'm looking to get the 'You save' section to show the total saving, including any sales or specials, if any, rather than only the difference between MSRP and price.

e.g.
    MSRP: $50
    Our price: $45
    Special: $40
    Sale: $35
    You save: $5

The 'You save' should read $15.

This is what I have so far (the coding is still a bit messy):
    PHP Code:
        if ($display_normal_price == 0) {

// don't show the $0.00

if(($display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_normal_price;

$final_display_price 'RRP: <span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($savezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } else {
         if((
    $display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){
        if (
    $display_special_price) {

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_special_price;

$final_display_price 'RRP: <span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price .'</span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($savezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span>' ;
        } elseif (
    $display_sale_price) {

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_sale_price;

$final_display_price 'RRP: <span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($savezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
        } elseif (
    $display_normal_price) {

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_normal_price;

$final_display_price 'RRP: <span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($savezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
        }
        }
        } 
    This almost works -- the 'You save' shows the correct amount, including any sales or specials (as in example above). The only problem I have (which, I might add, is pretty serious) is that all other prices without MSRP are missing. They're blank -- they are reading no pricing at all. Those with attributes show the 'Starting at' wording, but nothing else.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter... I've been at it for many days now and haven't proceeded.

Thanks in advance,
    Tija

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MSRP Add-on

Anyone have any ideas?

Still haven't managed to work this out... I'm hoping that the problem is just my bad coding knowledge.

- Tija