Plugin Contributions

Default Few questions: EZ Pages problem- 404 and links

Hi all i have some questions and i hop you can help me.
    The first is the EZ-PAGES. I am trying to add a new page either by inserting text or puting an internal link. and selecting the header and footer to show up. Its just dose not show up in my links. i also did it to open as new page but nothing. All i can do it edit pages that comes with the template. Any ideas why?

2: My 404 page is going to page not found and i did put an image with links there, BUt for some reason the site map always show under that images.
    Check it here. http://enksales.com/shop/index.php?main_page=about_us

3:
    How do i find my site links. If i want to create a new page lets say and need to insert an internal link. Lets say i want to create a specials menu.
    Its asking me to put the link. I know i need to put index.php?main_page=....but where i cant ind the name of the specials? is it in the: /includes/languages/english and everything that is there i can use as a link?

Thank You

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Few questions: EZ Pages problem- 404 and links

1. Are you giving the EZ page a sort order wherever you want it to display ? Won't show up otherwise.

3. The easiest way is to navigate to the page you want the EZ page to point to by internal link, copy the URL from the address bar of your browser, and paste it into the Internal Link box, then remove everything before 'index.php'.

Plugin Contributions

1: Forgot about the Order...Thanks
    2: But what if there is links i didnt use yet and want to use them where can i find the folder to see what files i cant link to. Is it here: /includes/languages/english

Plugin Contributions

No. The actual URL is built by Zencart and isn't written down anywhere. As I suggested, the best way is to bring up the page in question and copy the URL. If your site has been modified such that links to certain pages aren't visible, you could install a test site in a subdu=irectory, or if there are only a few, post what you want to link to here.