Default Re: Cookie Control Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeondraco View Post
    Just reporting back, clean install all working Ok now - thanks again

Michael
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,
    I've searched the forums and finally installed, what seems to be the only cookie control available (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1476). and it doesn't mention its compatibility with 1.55 (1.51 only) but i went ahead anyway.
    Once installed the cookie control didn't pop-up at all and it messed with my main page by introducing left sideboxes and also increased the main page width. I played around with this to try and put things back and make the cookie control appear but to no avail.
    Therefore i reverted back to before this was installed.

My question is, are there any more free cookie controls available for v1.55e or has anyone else had this problem?
    https://www.selfbuildplans.co.uk
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Following on from my message above, i am now using mylivechat instead which works really well.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

i am now using mylivechat
    Does that have cookie control functionality?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    I have set up a test site on Zen Cart 1.5.6c, and PHP 7.3 (https://cittins.zen4all-dev.nl/)
    And everything is working okay, except for a known (minor) javascript bug
    All appears to working well with Zencart 1.5.7 PHP7.3

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

I just wondered if Google Analytics is required still for this module to work? On Gmetrix it reports google analytics is being served 3 times and could be reduced to 1. I don't have google analytics and the only reference to it is cookie control. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

I installed another plugin and got a "Warning: Headers already sent..."

I could [eventually] fix this by removing the spaces at the start of line 5 before the // in jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.

I have been using the cookie control plugin for years with no problem

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    I installed another plugin and got a "Warning: Headers already sent..."

I could [eventually] fix this by removing the spaces at the start of line 5 before the // in jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.

I have been using the cookie control plugin for years with no problem
    Weirdness!! Help

As mentioned yesterday I installed a new test version of the mypos credit card payment plugin then made the change to jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php and I could make a test payment OK.
    Here is the confirmation to prove I was not dreaming :)
    Code:
    Payment
    MYPOS *SIMONE / Payment via myPOS Online, 15.04.2021 01:31	0.05 CHF
    Now today I ran another test but that failed and I got the "Warning: Headers already sent..." error message again, there is a copy below I just changed the "mytemplate". And yes I did check I am using my changed jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php.
    Code:
    [15-Apr-2021 10:00:26 Europe/Zurich] Request URI: /catalog/index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation, IP address: 88.151.150.xxx
    #1 header() called at [/includes/functions/functions_general.php:42]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/includes/modules/payment/mypos_virtual.php:226]
    #3 mypos_virtual->confirmation() called at [/includes/classes/payment.php:223]
    #4 payment->confirmation() called at [/includes/templates/mytemplate/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php:67]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/mytemplate/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/tpl_main_page.php:275]
    #6 require(/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/templates/mytemplate/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php:4) in /includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 42.
    I hate it when there is a conflict between two plugins, due to the divided ownership responsibilities.

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to remove the timer from the cookie control and have the consent popup always available until the customer clicks the popup?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Weirdness!! Help

As mentioned yesterday I installed a new test version of the mypos credit card payment plugin then made the change to jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php and I could make a test payment OK.
    Here is the confirmation to prove I was not dreaming :)
    Code:
    Payment
    MYPOS *SIMONE / Payment via myPOS Online, 15.04.2021 01:31	0.05 CHF
    Now today I ran another test but that failed and I got the "Warning: Headers already sent..." error message again, there is a copy below I just changed the "mytemplate". And yes I did check I am using my changed jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php.
    Code:
    [15-Apr-2021 10:00:26 Europe/Zurich] Request URI: /catalog/index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation, IP address: 88.151.150.xxx
    #1 header() called at [/includes/functions/functions_general.php:42]
    #2 zen_redirect() called at [/includes/modules/payment/mypos_virtual.php:226]
    #3 mypos_virtual->confirmation() called at [/includes/classes/payment.php:223]
    #4 payment->confirmation() called at [/includes/templates/mytemplate/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php:67]
    #5 require(/includes/templates/mytemplate/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/tpl_main_page.php:275]
    #6 require(/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/templates/mytemplate/jscript/jscript_cookieControl-5.1.min.php:4) in /includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 42.
    I hate it when there is a conflict between two plugins, due to the divided ownership responsibilities.
    Just to close this off I could fix the "Warning: Headers already sent..." error message in the mypos credit card payment plugin by adding
    Code:
    ob_start();
    to the first line of the mypos.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast