Plugin Contributions

Default change main host folder name and admin folder name after install?

I am using Zen Cart V1.5.0 . I set up a Test Zen Cart in a folder in the Root of one of my hosted websites. I like the way it (zen cart) turned out, and I was thinking of using my Test Cart as a real website for one of my other domain names. I am on Godaddy hosting and I can set up the structure like that. I only want to do this if I can change the name of the Main folder (folder that test zen cart is in,,, the one that I put in the root of my other domain hosting), and the change name of my (test) Admin folder. I changed them, and then tried to login to the test Zen Admin, it took me to the setup page. I was reluctant to click on the set up link, thinking that it may erase my plugins and all of the work I have done. Now my question,,,, is there an easy way to change the name of those two folders, and keep the shopping cart setup I have? ... or will it be easier for me to just re-install? by-the-way, I don't have any DNS pointed to that folder, it was just a test cart. I did a little searching, but couldn't find out exactly what to do. Maybe I was searching the wrong words... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: change main host folder name and admin folder name after install?