Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Social Login by loginradius

from what I see, the login stops loading after "Welcome, Please Sign In", and fail to load the social module, and the rest of the page just stops,including the right sidebox columns

Plugin Contributions

I am working with zen cart 1.5. I am trying to install the social login plugin which is my first adon of any type since I intsalled zen. I got to step 7 in the process which is where you are in the admin card and you click on sociallogin under modules. When I clicked on social login, it took me to this page

http://worldwideglobaldigital.com/my...et=sociallogin
    where I got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/n8tnu195/public_html/myarea/modules.php on line 1

modules.php text
    Code:
    <?php/** * @package admin * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team * @copyright 

Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public 

License V2.0 * @version $Id: modules.php 19330 2011-08-07 06:32:56Z drbyte $ */  require

('includes/application_top.php');  $set = (isset($_GET['set']) ? $_GET['set'] : (isset($_POST['set']) 

? $_POST['set'] : ''));  $is_ssl_protected = (substr(HTTP_SERVER, 0, 5) == 'https') ? TRUE : FALSE;  

if (zen_not_null($set)) {    switch ($set) {      case 'shipping':        $module_type = 'shipping';  

... snippet truncated by moderator
    Hope you can tell me what is going on.
    Dudley Roth

Plugin Contributions

I uploaded a clean modules_php file and now when I click on social login in the modules section of my admin cart, I get a page that says that internet explorer can not display the page and gives me several useless options like refreshing the page or going back to the previous page. Now what could I have done now?
    By the way I did put the code in the file like it said in step 4
    Dudley Roth

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by n8tnu1951 View Post
    I uploaded a clean modules_php file and now when I click on social login in the modules section of my admin cart, I get a page that says that internet explorer can not display the page and gives me several useless options like refreshing the page or going back to the previous page. Now what could I have done now?
    By the way I did put the code in the file like it said in step 4
    Dudley Roth
    I also tried using mozilla firefox and this time when I clicked on sociallogin, I got a blank page.
    dudley

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: can't Access Admin side

I am having a problem getting into my admin page after completing the install in a test directory to work on getting social logins to work.
    Can not get into admin after loading a backup site of
    www.worldwidedigital.com/store/newname51

newname51 is the admin directory renamed

Warning: require(store/includes/application_top.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/n8tnu195/public_html/store/newname51/login.php on line 16

Warning: require(store/includes/application_top.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/n8tnu195/public_html/store/newname51/login.php on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'store/includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/n8tnu195/public_html/store/newname51/login.php on line 16

How do you count lines anyway? Are there any lines you do not count when counting?
    Dudley Roth

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Social Login

I installed this mod today and it seems to be working perfectly, I am using 5 apps as logins (facebook, twitter, google, yahoo and live).

Is it possible to have all 5 icons in 1 row rather than 4 in a row and one underneath, there is enough space in the sidebox to allow for 5 in a row.

Also when I add items to the cart as a guest and continue checkout, when i get to the login/sign up page the icons are out of line. The sociallogin text ("Login using:" in my case) is above the new customer box and the actual icons are over to the right above the existing customer login. How can i line it up so the icons are under the login text then the signup and login boxes are under that?

Also I have a little issue that on all https pages I get a warning asking to display unsecure content, I know this is because the icon images are hosted on a different website, can I host the icons on my own site and use relative img urls to prevent this warning?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

For anyone having problems with the Login screen disappearing or not showing, make sure the Social Login Sidebox is loaded in the Left Column of your website.
    Russ,
    Healing for the Mind, Body & Spirit at White Phoenix
    http://www.whitephoenix.ca

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ronwong View Post
    from what I see, the login stops loading after "Welcome, Please Sign In", and fail to load the social module, and the rest of the page just stops,including the right sidebox columns

^ THIS x a million...

Ok so today I was messing around playing around with my store and then all the sudden this happens out of the blue ..

So I spent what seemed like an eternity trying to figure out what wrong . So I updated it to 1.5.1 after screwing other features up I figured what the heck might as well what can it hurt.

got it updated to 1.5.1

Updated to latest version of social login

STILL SAME THING

No matter what unless I put the original tpl_login_default.php file back in my template folder I am using it will show that ^

NOTE: Removing the API Key and Secret from the control panel will get you this on that page! and then it will show up

Now I've tried uninstalling reinstalling the module , Regenerating API keys , this really ruined my day

It's almost as if some how the code for the Social networking buttons changed and it wont display right in the tpl_login_default file located in your default template folder.

This used to work and then all the sudden stopped for no reason ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    For anyone having problems with the Login screen disappearing or not showing, make sure the Social Login Sidebox is loaded in the Left Column of your website.
    This is the cure I craved. I read this and thought what the heck , I did put it on the right side.

THIS fixed it right away....

Someone please make a fix so we can put it on the right side or get rid of the side box display entirely only showing on log in page. , I would love to be able to put it into the header as well ...

Thanks all

Plugin Contributions

If some one could please confirm that they get this error message as well would make me feel a lot better,

ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file:

The module works fine but I would rather not have this error message and why it's there is beyond me,

I've tried every english.php file in that directory I could think of with no luck ....

Last edited by ThePhish; 3 Oct 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast