Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,635
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    @linuxguy2, I'll need to review/update the plugin for continued support on Zen Cart 1.5.5 and later. Last time I touched it was 3 years ago, a millennium in Zen Cart time!

    I'll post back here once I've had a chance to see how it "plays with" current Zen Cart versions.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    301
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @linuxguy2, I'll need to review/update the plugin for continued support on Zen Cart 1.5.5 and later. Last time I touched it was 3 years ago, a millennium in Zen Cart time!

    I'll post back here once I've had a chance to see how it "plays with" current Zen Cart versions.
    Lat9

    Yes 3 years is a long, long time :)

    Because it's incorrect do you know how to get parts 2a and 2b removed from my post #108 and #109?

    Thanks for your help.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,635
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    Lat9

    Yes 3 years is a long, long time :)

    Because it's incorrect do you know how to get parts 2a and 2b removed from my post #108 and #109?

    Thanks for your help.
    Due to the way that the Zen Cart forums operate, you could send a PM to the moderators (e.g. swguy) to request that a posting be removed or modified.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    Hey Lat9,

    I installed Add_customers_from_admin-2.0.9 on my ZC server recently. The admin copy of the welcome email that gets sent still includes EMAIL_TEXT instead of the email body. I see that you fixed it in version 2.0.1 but it looks like it's still happening... Anyway you could point me in the right direction as to fixing this? I know it was a few years ago.

    Regards,
    Nick

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    10,635
    Plugin Contributions
    78

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by nvales View Post
    Hey Lat9,

    I installed Add_customers_from_admin-2.0.9 on my ZC server recently. The admin copy of the welcome email that gets sent still includes EMAIL_TEXT instead of the email body. I see that you fixed it in version 2.0.1 but it looks like it's still happening... Anyway you could point me in the right direction as to fixing this? I know it was a few years ago.

    Regards,
    Nick
    Nick, I haven't had the chance to update this plugin for continued support under Zen Cart 1.5.6 and later. I'll put it on my list to check.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    500
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    An updated version tested on ZC 1.5.7c with PHP 7.4 has now been made available in the plugins section.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1477

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    176
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    1.5.7c
    PHP 7.5

    I am working with "add_customers_from_admin-2.0.10" plugin.

    On the backend page "Add Customers" I need the "Choose A Customer" dialog to be sorted so I can actually find a customer easily.
    In the file "add_customers_backend.php", at line 642, I added "ORDER BY customers_lastname" but it is not working.
    Can someone tell me how to get this sort to work?

    Code:
    function create_customer_drop_down() {
      global $db;
      $customers = array();
      $customers[] = array ( 'id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_PLEASE_CHOOSE );
      
      $sql = "SELECT customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " ORDER BY customers_lastname";
      $customersRecords = $db->Execute($sql);
      
      while (!$customersRecords->EOF) {
        $customers[] = array('id' => $customersRecords->fields['customers_id'], 'text' => $customersRecords->fields['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $customersRecords->fields['customers_lastname'] . ' (' . $customersRecords->fields['customers_email_address'] . ')');
        $customersRecords->MoveNext();
      }
      
      return $customers;
    }
    Thank You for your assistance with this.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    176
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Add Customers from Admin 2.0 (1.5.0 and later) [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by wsworx View Post
    1.5.7c
    PHP 7.5

    I am working with "add_customers_from_admin-2.0.10" plugin.

    On the backend page "Add Customers" I need the "Choose A Customer" dialog to be sorted so I can actually find a customer easily.
    In the file "add_customers_backend.php", at line 642, I added "ORDER BY customers_lastname" but it is not working.
    Can someone tell me how to get this sort to work?

    Code:
    function create_customer_drop_down() {
      global $db;
      $customers = array();
      $customers[] = array ( 'id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_PLEASE_CHOOSE );
      
      $sql = "SELECT customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " ORDER BY customers_lastname";
      $customersRecords = $db->Execute($sql);
      
      while (!$customersRecords->EOF) {
        $customers[] = array('id' => $customersRecords->fields['customers_id'], 'text' => $customersRecords->fields['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $customersRecords->fields['customers_lastname'] . ' (' . $customersRecords->fields['customers_email_address'] . ')');
        $customersRecords->MoveNext();
      }
      
      return $customers;
    }
    Thank You for your assistance with this.
    Never mind folks.
    I now see that is actually sorting by last name.
    If I want the last name to show first I have to rearrange the code accordingly.

 

 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Similar Threads

  1. Save For Later Support Thread
    By swguy in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 4 Mar 2021, 09:47 AM
  2. v155 Default Attribute - Add from product list [Support Thread]
    By swguy in forum Addon Admin Tools
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 6 Jul 2020, 01:13 PM
  3. v151 Black and White Admin [Support Thread]
    By vvomble in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 Jun 2013, 04:04 PM
  4. add customers from admin
    By stevebrett in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15 May 2009, 02:24 AM
  5. Add Customers from Admin
    By bigbadboy in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2008, 02:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR