Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Azienda Pro Free Template - Support Thread

I am happy to announce the release of my latest template

Azienda Pro Free Zen Cart Template

CLICK HERE FOR DEMO

Template comes with a new fresh look and features the following

- Cross Browser Tested (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer)
    - Custom Header Layout
    - Custom Product Display Pages
    - Custom Footer
    - Column Grid Layout
    - About us page integration
    - Custom Social Link (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Blog)

Name:  scr_template_default.jpg
Views: 2540
Size:  29.6 KB

Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Azienda Pro Free Zen Cart Template - Support Thread

I'm giving it a shot. I got to the sql patch:

4 - Click "Upload" and it will upload the database changes required. Paste the following in the box and press "Send"

When I hit upload it told me "3 statements processed" but nothing appeared in the box for me to hit "send" and there is nothing "following" in the instructions for me to paste....

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone else using this?
    I want to delete the "information" column in the footer. I've tried playing with every file that has "footer" in it, no luck.

Plugin Contributions

The drop down box from my Categories section is too narrow. How do I adjust the width if the greyed out area of the drop-down box?

Also, the drop down box is suddenly behind the slideshow and is not functioning properly anymore. How can I reset it back to normal?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Wow I fixed it. First time. I thought I would share the love.

/includes/templates/azienda/common/css/stylesheet.css

#menu ul a {
    padding: 10px;
    width: 130px;
    _height: 10px; /*IE6 only*/
    display: block;
    white-space: nowrap;
    float: none;
    text-transform: none;

Change the width numbers to what suits, i replaced 130px with 260px. Thats it.

Also, if you click on compatibility in your web browser by accident it screws up the drop down boxes, older versions of IE dont support it on my template maybe.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the Azienda Template uploaded all the files using the folder structure in the .ZIP and when I load the front-end of my site you can tell the new template is trying to work but the page breaks after the HOME link in my top menu. The next entry after HOME is "HEADER_TITLE_CATEGORIES" and the rest of the page is blank. I am not seeing any php errors but I am sure that is where the issue is.

Can any help me resolve this issue or at the very least point me in the direction of which file I should be looking at.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I will try to help but I am very new to this.

1) Are you accidentally running in compatibility mode on IE (this would be torn piece of paper icon in the address bar, you want that greyed out).

2) I would try deleting it and re-installing it. Dont install it into the admin area, just upload it onto the server. In my complete ignorance I fortunately got that right.

3) It does work very well and with a bit of pain and googling you can work out which piece of code does what, if you have a few days to do so.

4) Regarding the installing of .sql and the 'missing' information regarding typing in the box there and pressing send. I didn't type anything, just uploaded the install_sql file and it is working fine so far.

The issues I have had have been mostly due to my own ignorance, the template should load up and work fine. I am on zen cart v1.5.0.

Bon chance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrawers View Post
    I have installed the Azienda Template uploaded all the files using the folder structure in the .ZIP and when I load the front-end of my site you can tell the new template is trying to work but the page breaks after the HOME link in my top menu. The next entry after HOME is "HEADER_TITLE_CATEGORIES" and the rest of the page is blank. I am not seeing any php errors but I am sure that is where the issue is.

Can any help me resolve this issue or at the very least point me in the direction of which file I should be looking at.

Thanks!
    Been very busy the past little bit so I apoligize for not responding sooner. I love to get on here and help out as much as possible, but as I get new paying customers I have to put them first! :-) That being said let me see what I can do!

If the page stops after HEADER_TITLE_CATEGORIES it tells me 2 things

1) you dont have the header.php file in includes/languages/english/azienda
    That page defines the text that is displayed there

2) There is a issue loading the categories... and the rest of the page is not loading after that
    Usually this is caused when you do not have the categories_ul_generator.php file that is located in includes/classes (there is a default version there but you do have to upload the edited version)

What is the url for your site I can also look and see if I see anything else!

Thanks
    Brandon Turpin
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe View Post
    Is anyone else using this?
    I want to delete the "information" column in the footer. I've tried playing with every file that has "footer" in it, no luck.
    The footer is defined in the file located at includes/language/english/extra_definitions/azienda/footer_menu_defiles.php

To remove a column you can remove one of the following lines

/*BOF Footer Menu Definitions*/
    Define('QUICKLINKS', '<dd class="first">
    <ul>' . TITLE_ONE . HOME . FEATURED . SPECIALS . NEWPRODUCTS . ALLPRODUCTS . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('INFORMATION', '<dd class="second">
    <ul>' . TITLE_TWO . ABOUT . SITEMAP . GVFAQ . COUPON . UNSUBSCRIBE . '</ul></dd>');
    Define('CUSTOMER_SERVICE', '<dd class="third">
    <ul>' . TITLE_THREE . CONTACT . SHIPPING . PRIVACY . CONDITIONS . ACCOUNT . '</ul></dd>');

Alternatively you may have to change the css to change the width of each one.
    Last edited by brandonturpin; 8 Oct 2012 at 06:27 PM.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

I removed the INFORMATION line and IMPORTANT line frrom this code

\incudes\templates\common\azendia\tplfootermenu.php

<dl>
    <?php echo QUICKLINKS; ?>
    <?php echo INFORMATION; ?>
    <?php echo CUSTOMER_SERVICE; ?>
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE, $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) { ?>
    <?php echo IMPORTANT; ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_footer_menu.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_footer_menu.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php echo IMPORTANT_END; ?>

Then i changed the width in another file, I think the css one, until I got it right. It took me most of the day messing about with it, I wish i had known the above before...

I keep a record of all my changes in notepad, partly as I am a complete novice. This way whatever i have disabled or broken to get the required result can always be fixed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast