Plugin Contributions

Default getting 404 page when customers click View previous orders

When the customer is logged in and looking at their orders, when they hit the View button to dig deeper in that order it takes them to a 404 error page. I just recently Installed with COWOA module with a lot a bugs in it so i am trying to see if one of the files in there is messing with this and doing that. I would think it would. But question is what file controls this and where should i look to check out this problem? I am still running 1.3.x . any help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: When Customer View's theirPrevious Orders with the View button taken a 404 Page..

Well as an update trying to rip this thing apart. Removed COWOA and still the same thing 404 error page when a customer hits the view button when wanting to view a previous order that was placed. Have another website where it works perfectly. So not sure whats wrongs. Been searching all over this site with no luck. Just need to know or pointed in the right direction as to what file i need to be looking at or what controls it. Any Help please.

Plugin Contributions

Default detailed invoice link not working and giving 404 Error

I recently installed COWOA and didnt notice that for some reason i was getting a 404 error when customers were trying to see the detailed invoice from email and when they logged into there account to check. so i removed COWOA and restored all my old files from the back up. Still i am getting a 404 error. Anyone can help as to why i am still getting a 404 error and what i am missing?

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main...order_id=35218

thats what the link looks like. but nothing 404. Pretty frustrated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: When Customer View's theirPrevious Orders with the View button taken a 404 Page..

It Appears that the Detailed Invoice link is not working. But i am ripping it apart and it looks perfectly fine. i need help

Plugin Contributions

Figured it out...such a easy thing to fix but if you dont know where to look then it can be nerve racking. Basically my Account_info_history folder and files were moved when i installed COWOA so it wasnt there in modules/pages. so i just added those back into my install and boom back in business.