Plugin Contributions

Default Replace "...more info" with a Go To Product Details button

On the All Products, Featured Products,,,etc.. pages there is a link "...more info" instead of a Buy Now or Add to Cart Button. I understand that this is because my products have attributes.

What I would like to do is replace the "...more info" link with a button that links to the product page. It would be functioning exactly the same as ..."more info" takes you to the same page.

I've searched and searched and can only find where people are asking about adding an "add to cart" button.

I have found that MORE_INFO_TEXT is defined as "more info" and I've also found where the MORE_INFO_TEXT is inserted in the module/my_template/product_listing.php at this line:
    Code:
    $lc_button = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0 and $_GET['filter_id']) > 0 ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > 0 ? $_GET['cPath'] : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . MORE_INFO_TEXT . '</a>';
    so I'm thinking this is where I'd want to put in the button, I'm just not edumacated enough to know how to add the code in for this button (BUTTON_GOTO_PROD_DETAILS_ALT) in all that massive if else gobbly gook.

btw - I am using the CSS3 mod for CSS buttons. The column grid and snaf mods are also installed. My site isn't live yet.

Help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Replace "...more info" with a Go To Product Details button

I think that the change below will do it:
    Code:
    $lc_button = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0 and $_GET['filter_id']) > 0 ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > 0 ? $_GET['cPath'] : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_GOTO_PROD_DETAILS, BUTTON_GOTO_PROD_DETAILS_ALT) . '</a>';

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Replace "...more info" with a Go To Product Details button

Perfect! Thank you! :)