Plugin Contributions

Default CSS Stylesheet help!

Hi All,

I really need some help here. I have been working on this for days and cannot seem to fix my issue.

I have installed a template cherry_zen and it worked fine, I change the logo, and all the associated suggestions. I have also tried all the help on that thread. However no one seems to be able to figues out... including me what is wrong.

My website: www.assceneon.com/catalog

I have removed all mods, I have reinstalled all mos. I have backed up to a week ago when I first loaded the site and nothing will get the red colours back on to my site. This is what it looks like on my old site: www.assceneon.co.uk I am at my wits end.

Is it something wrong with the stylesheet. I have backed up to the original stylesheet and nothing seems to change it. I do not want to work on it anymore if I need to start over... so please help a balding man keep his last few hairs!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

D0novan

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS Stylesheet help!

Do you mean you're trying to get those horizontal red bars back? As you probably know, those are not colours defined in your stylesheet. Those are graphic files declared as a background image for those parts of the page. If you've tried that declaration and it's not working, then the graphics files aren't where they're supposed to be.

In the stylesheet for your old site there is this...
    Code:
    #navMainWrapper {
        background: url("../images/red/header.gif") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    }
    In the new site you have this...
    Code:
    #navMainWrapper {
        background: url("../../../../Templates/Unzipped/Cherry%20Zen%201.8/includes/templates/cherry_zen/images/red/header.gif") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    }
    There's something very confused about that one from the new site. When you fix it up, the red background will magically appear. Rinse and repeat for the other parts that need it.

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the email. I appreciated... But I think my site is haunted.... I have done what you have said. Replaced the code
    ("../../../../Templates/Unzipped/Cherry%20Zen%201.8/includes/templates/cherry_zen/images/red/header.gif")

With
    ("../images/red/header.gif")

Still nothing, I have also used my iPad, Windows Mobile and 2 different computers to check it it is not just a glitch but it is still there.

I have also uploaded my logo atleast 50 times and it still remains the cherry zen logo. I have gone to my server filem manager and deleted the file and uplaoded it not via FTP and it still magically comes up with the Cherry Zen Logo.... I have a eye twitch this is so stressful!Name:  logo.gif
Views: 82
Size:  12.7 KB

This morning I back up from my previous back up this was before I loaded Cherry Zen it still has not fixed it.

Any help is appreciated.

Donovan
    Last edited by dochsa; 4 Sep 2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Logo, update

Plugin Contributions

I'm seeing your logo and the red headers on the new site in both IE8 and FF12. Could be I don't understand what the issue is.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Thanks I think that there is a latency in my service provider refreshing the site. But one last think. Can you see all the items pictures? As it seems that now all my images for my products are missing? Is this possible? As I fix one thing the another is an issue?

Plugin Contributions

No, I can only see a few of your product images, and I can't see anything different between the ones I can see and the ones I can't, in terms of path or filenaming. Are you sure the /images folder is readable and those images are actually in that folder ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yes they are... I have uploaded them 3 times today they randomly disappear..

Plugin Contributions

Do you mean they randomly disappear from the page, or from the /images folder ? If the latter, what version of Zencart ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi from the site, they are in the folder... I have now loaded all images into the LARGE folder and it seems stable...