Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Version: 1.2

Thank you again, it worked :-)

Plugin Contributions

Ok, installed this plugin. However, the new orders button is not showing up. Any ideas? Screenshot maybe of how it is supposed to look. Yes, I already installed Edit Order 4.0.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by newtozc32 View Post
    Ok, installed this plugin. However, the new orders button is not showing up. Any ideas? Screenshot maybe of how it is supposed to look. Yes, I already installed Edit Order 4.0.
    **Update** I see a new button now, however when I click on it I get a 500 server error. Where can I find error logs to see which file is not loading correctly? I have a hunch it has something to do with new_order.php.

Plugin Contributions

... I get a 500 server error. Where can I find error logs to see which file is not loading correctly?
    In the Web Server error logs on your hosting provider. "500 server error" is just that, a SERVER error.

I have a hunch it has something to do with new_order.php.
    I have a hunch something was not installed correctly... Possibly a file was misplaced, a merge was not successful, or the installer did not complete...

First things to check: What error can be found in the server log in regards to the "500 server error"? Are there any debug logs in the /logs/ or /cache/ folder on your server?

Second, what do you see if you perform the following:
    1. Login to your Zen Cart admin.
    2. Upload "new_files_15x/admin" to your admin folder on your web server.
    3. Click on "Admin Home" in your Zen Cart admin?
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    In the Web Server error logs on your hosting provider. "500 server error" is just that, a SERVER error.

I have a hunch something was not installed correctly... Possibly a file was misplaced, a merge was not successful, or the installer did not complete...

First things to check: What error can be found in the server log in regards to the "500 server error"? Are there any debug logs in the /logs/ or /cache/ folder on your server?

I saw a message that the plugin was installed. I went file for file on that portion of the installation. I think I agree with you that something did not merge correctly, however I am not sure which file could be wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post

Where do I find these logs or debug logs on my server?

Plugin Contributions

Here is what I found:

[08-Apr-2013 12:54:55] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wonkyeye/public_html/xtwheelz/admin-1364756771/includes/init_includes/init_currencies.php on line 19

Plugin Contributions

Here is what I found:

[08-Apr-2013 12:54:55] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wonkyeye/public_html/xtwheelz/admin-1364756771/includes/init_includes/init_currencies.php on line 19
    **Update**

WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_subtotal.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_group_pricing.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_loworderfee.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_total.php

Plugin Contributions

**Update**

WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_subtotal.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_group_pricing.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_loworderfee.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_total.php
    **Update**

These files exist. *stumped*

Plugin Contributions

[08-Apr-2013 12:54:55] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wonkyeye/public_html/xtwheelz/admin/includes/init_includes/init_currencies.php on line 19
    Check the indicated file: "/admin/includes/init_includes/init_currencies.php". Something is not right around line 19.

WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total.php ...
    This means something is not right in how "/includes/classes/order_total.php" mas merged. This file loads the language files for order total modules.

This module does include a number of changes to core files, both in the admin and catalog. You will need to go through and make sure you merged the correct files in the correct folders... correctly :)

Probably not related, but you might also want to check and make sure in "/admin/includes/configure.php" all your paths are correctly specified - as this module reads the paths from the Zen Cart configuration.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast