Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Version: 1.2

http://www.diffnow.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    Check the indicated file: "/admin/includes/init_includes/init_currencies.php". Something is not right around line 19.

This means something is not right in how "/includes/classes/order_total.php" mas merged. This file loads the language files for order total modules.

This module does include a number of changes to core files, both in the admin and catalog. You will need to go through and make sure you merged the correct files in the correct folders... correctly :)

Probably not related, but you might also want to check and make sure in "/admin/includes/configure.php" all your paths are correctly specified - as this module reads the paths from the Zen Cart configuration.
    Woohoo! order_total.php was definitely the problem. For some reason it did not merge correctly just as you suspected. I think it's working now from what I can tell. No more strange warnings being displayed.

FYI. If anyone needs to compare files and merge here is something nifty available online for FREE:

http://www.diffnow.com/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Canvas101 View Post
    Ok,

Looks like a left out a line of code from my merge file as above....

added the following code //include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/' . $value);
    and all is now working.

Thanks for all you help.
    I see that I need to add this code also, but where exactly did you add this part? I am using V1.5.0. I have tried it in several places with no luck. I have pasted lines 31-50 from includes/classes/order_total.php.
    PHP Code:
          while (list(, $value) = each($module_list)) {

// Fixes for when called from ADMIN

$lang_file null;

$module_file DIR_WS_MODULES 'order_total/' $value;
              if(
    IS_ADMIN_FLAG === true) {

$lang_file zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_LANGUAGES $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/'$value'false');

$module_file DIR_FS_CATALOG $module_file;
              }
            else {

$lang_file zen_get_file_directory(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/'$value'false');
            }
            if (@
    file_exists($lang_file)) {
              include_once(
    $lang_file);
            } else {
              if (
    IS_ADMIN_FLAG === false && is_object($messageStack)) {

$messageStack->add('header'WARNING_COULD_NOT_LOCATE_LANG_FILE $lang_file'caution');
              } else {

$messageStack->add_session(WARNING_COULD_NOT_LOCATE_LANG_FILE $lang_file'caution');
              }
            } 
    Can you please tell me where I need to add the code:
    PHP Code:
    //include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/modules/order_total/' . $value); 
    The error I am getting from my debug log is: [15-Apr-2013 17:09:40] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_tax_locations() in /home8/wwrepair/public_html/parts/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 31

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WWRepair View Post
    The error I am getting from my debug log is: [15-Apr-2013 17:09:40] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_tax_locations() in /home8/wwrepair/public_html/parts/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 31
    This message tells us the function zen_get_tax_locations was not found. This may indicate you are installing Admin New Order 1.3 and have not already installed Edit Order 4.1 (as it provides this function for the administrative side of Zen Cart). It could also indicate something missed when installing Edit Order...

At this time the only difference between Admin New Order 1.2 and 1.3 is which version of Edit Orders they support. Admin New Order 1.3 requires Edit Order 4.1 (noted on the download page). Admin New Order 1.2 requires Edit Order 4.0. Can you double check which version of Edit Orders is installed and which version of Admin New Orders you are trying to install / use?
    Last edited by lhungil; 16 Apr 2013 at 01:22 PM.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

I am using Edit Orders V4.0.4, which I have had for awhile. I appreciate your help, I just downloaded the add new customer also which works good by the way I get the error when trying to add a new order, but if I just hit back in the browser I can find a new order pending that I can edit. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Do you have Admin New Order 1.2 installed? Or Admin New Order 1.3 installed?
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!

Plugin Contributions

admin_new_orders_3 is the name of the file, so I am assuming V1.3. I just downloaded the latest yesterday of both the new orders and new customer (though customers says 2)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WWRepair View Post
    admin_new_orders_3 is the name of the file, so I am assuming V1.3. I just downloaded the latest yesterday of both the new orders and new customer...
    As mentioned previously in the support thread and on the download page, Admin New Order 1.3 requires Edit Order 4.1. It will NOT work with older versions of Edit Orders.

Edit Order 4.1.x <==> Admin New Order 1.3
    Edit Order 4.0.x <==> Admin New Order 1.2

So to fix the error message you are seeing either upgrade to Edit Order 4.1 or downgrade to Admin New Order 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by WWRepair
    ... if I just hit back in the browser I can find a new order pending that I can edit. ...
    Although the order still shows up in Edit Orders... The database entries for the order total, subtotal, and other lines will not be fully populated until you are running compatible versions of both modules.
    Last edited by lhungil; 16 Apr 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, I will download the 1.2 version. But so you are aware the instructions in 1.3 just say Edit Orders 4.x and do not say 4.1.x. Just an FYI because I though I was good based on this information.
    "The plugin then sends the admin to a page for
    editing orders. Currently this is done through integration
    with the plugin "Edit Orders 4.x". You will need to
    install "Edit Orders 4.x" prior to installing this plugin."

I will let you know if I have additional problems. Thanks again

Plugin Contributions

Thank You for your feedback.
    Version 1.3 was a "quick" release to support those installing Edit Orders 4.1 (Edit Orders 4.0 and 4.1 are very different in how they function). I hope to find time in the future to upgrade the installation / upgrade / installation script for Admin New Orders. As part of the process I will probably add a check (and warning message) to the installation script about compatibility.

The "Description" listed on the plugin download page you referenced is a generic description of Admin New Order (and how it functions). It is also not specific to any version of the module (the same is true for most of the other plugins you will find here). The "description" is not intended as instructions on how to install or use Admin New Order.

Please do let me know if you run into any other issues after installing the compatible versions of both plugins!
    Last edited by lhungil; 16 Apr 2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: updated wording

Plugin Contributions

I merged the customer.php files from new customer v1.2 and new orders v1.2 and everything is working perfectly! Thank you so much for your plug in, I will find this VERY useful!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast