Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FedEx shipping module is givinig a blank page after checkout

I had this problem and was told by my hosting company to upgrade to PHP 5.3 as this had SOAP installed. The likelihood is that you need to contact your hosting company to install SOAP on your server, or see if they have it installed on a later version of PHP that you can upgrade to.

HTH

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. Naturally I was looking for the cache in my main domain folder, not in the ZC :-) Sorry.

Ok, here is the line in the debug about the FedEx. What is my next step?

[11-Sep-2012 21:29:50] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php:377
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(377): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('')
    #1 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(184): fedexground->getPrice('GROUNDHOMEDELIV...')
    #2 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/classes/shipping.php(136): fedexground->quote('')
    #3 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php(185): shipping->quote()
    #4 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/index.php(36): require('/home/petergy/p...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php on line 377

Plugin Contributions

Double checked. I have the PHP 5.3 and the SOAP installed.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing shipping module files

Thank you. Naturally I was looking for the cache in my main domain folder, not in the ZC :-) Sorry.

Ok, here is the line in the debug about the FedEx. What is my next step?

[11-Sep-2012 21:29:50] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php:377
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(377): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('')
    #1 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(184): fedexground->getPrice('GROUNDHOMEDELIV...')
    #2 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/classes/shipping.php(136): fedexground->quote('')
    #3 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php(185): shipping->quote()
    #4 /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/index.php(36): require('/home/petergy/p...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/petergy/public_html/safercallusa.com/store/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php on line 377

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this mod today & I am getting the same result as petergy. On the admin side I provided an account & all relevant data but I get the same error code in my cache. Screen locks up and goes white. Looked at the faq suggested by Dr.Byte but its greek to me.

[14-Sep-2012 17:36:50] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php:377
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(377): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('')
    #1 /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php(184): fedexground->getPrice('FEDEXGROUND')
    #2 /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/classes/shipping.php(136): fedexground->quote('')
    #3 /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php(185): shipping->quote()
    #4 /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/index.php(36): require('/home/coucho/pu...')
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/coucho/public_html/perkalatte.com/includes/modules/shipping/fedexground.php on line 377

Plugin Contributions

Check that you are using the current FedEx add on as it has changed ...
    www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1489
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again Ajeh...I was using the old version. Went to the numinix site to download the new version.

Plugin Contributions

Call FedEx and tell them you have Zen Cart installed.

Tell them your Account number is ... and that you need the Production Credentials.

Fedex should be able to give you the production credentials and you should not need to bother with the test credentials.

Fedex Web Integration phone number 1-877-339-2774

You need the following information, some of which you may have:

Authentication Key:
    Meter Number:
    Account Number:
    Production Password

They can set up your account with this information when they talk to you.

NOTE: the Meter Number must be asked for with FedEx, if you are not able to set it up on their site ... you cannot just use a generated one, any longer ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

The solution was to download the module from numinix, instead of from ZC plugins. Thanks for all your thoughts and help.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, thank you. I originally downloaded the module from ZC plugins. I just now downloaded the FedEx module from the Numinix website, reinstalled it and it works perfectly. Thank you for your support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast