Plugin Contributions

Default admin password expired, won't reset, will not send new password to email

i installed zencart 1.5.0 90 days ago. My admin password has now expired (I was unaware of this new feature) and I cannot seem to get it to reset - all new passwords were rejected. When I did the send to email option, it WILL NOT send ANYTHING to my email.

I cannot get into my admin, obviously lol... any ideas why both of these issues would happen at the same time?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin password expired, won't reset, will not send new password to email

now I find the answer - couldn't find it under searches until I made my own post, then the post showing the answer showed up under "similar". problem solved!! In case you need it..

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...et-my-password

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin password expired, won't reset, will not send new password to email

Glad you found it.
    Just a head's-up tip: In the future, searching the FAQs (instead of just posts) will get you related answers fairly quickly.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.