Plugin Contributions

Default Header Messed up can anyone help me please

Hello,
    I have customised my header and am in need of some help. I would like to get the search button in the header to line up with the text box. And my second issue is that in firefox my header looks good but in internet explorer there are white lines and it is all messed up if anyone could lend me a hand in fixing these issues I would be really grateful. Thank you in advance Michelle

http://www.funnwild.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Header Messed up can anyone help me please

Quote Originally Posted by michellepchy View Post
    Hello,
    I have customised my header and am in need of some help. I would like to get the search button in the header to line up with the text box. And my second issue is that in firefox my header looks good but in internet explorer there are white lines and it is all messed up if anyone could lend me a hand in fixing these issues I would be really grateful. Thank you in advance Michelle

http://www.funnwild.co.uk
    Just an update I managed to get rid of the white space between the logo and css header by seperating the headerWrapper in my stylesheet and adding a background colour to it.

I still need help getting rid of the white space between the logo and search bar at the top.
    Aligning the search box and search button.
    Getting my buttons that are in my header basket to move inside the basket box.

All of these issues appear in Internet Explorer but are fine in Firefox. Any help on any of these issues would be gratefully appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by michellepchy View Post
    Just an update I managed to get rid of the white space between the logo and css header by seperating the headerWrapper in my stylesheet and adding a background colour to it.

I still need help getting rid of the white space between the logo and search bar at the top.
    Aligning the search box and search button.
    Getting my buttons that are in my header basket to move inside the basket box.

All of these issues appear in Internet Explorer but are fine in Firefox. Any help on any of these issues would be gratefully appreciated.
    Looks like you have resolved all of these?

Plugin Contributions

Yes I managed to sort all of the spacing issues out except for the buttons in the header for the basket section they are still not in the box but I am not to worried about them as it does not look as bad now that the white spaces have dissapeared. Thank you for looking at it for me.