Plugin Contributions

Default Adding terms and conditions to order confirmation email both text and html

I'd like to add our terms and conditions to our order confirmation email, both the text and html versions. Please can someone point me in the right direction to be able to achieve this?

Many thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding terms and conditions to order confirmation email both text and html

Simply add them to one of the existing phrases already in the email text. You can find the existing phrases in your language files.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...-files-to-edit
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...lopers-toolkit

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding terms and conditions to order confirmation email both text and html

Thanks DrByte,

Unfortunately, I want the terms and conditions to appear right at the bottom of the email, and there isn't any fields apart from ones that relate to billing and shipping addresses. Therfore I think the only way for me to achieve what I would like is to add a new field somehow. Is this possible and what would I need to do to achieve this?

Thanks for coming back to me

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What's wrong with stuffing it into the EMAIL_DISCLAIMER phrasing?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.